Ice tower! Fishing (winter)! - Mario Kart Tour - Gameplay Part 45 (iOS)



Mario Kart Tour Gameplay Walkthrough Part 45! Ice Tour gameplay!
PART 1 ► http://zack.watch/MarioKartTour PLAYLIST ► http://zack.watch/MarioKartTourList
SIGN UP ► http://sub.zackscott.games ► Thank you for every Like! 👍 Ring the bell! 🔔 ⤴

Thank you for watching my gameplay and my guided tour of Mario Kart Tour! I love Mario Kart, and I'm happy to see him finally making his way to mobile platforms! You may have seen a trailer or a review, but this game will feature my impressions, reactions and comments throughout the game, including all of the characters! If you are a fan of Mario Kart, let's play Mario Kart Tour! Subscribe to ZackScottGames for new episodes today!

MARIO KART GOES A WORLD TOUR
Mario and his friends go global in this new Mario Kart as they race around courses inspired by real world cities in addition to the classic Mario Kart courses! These destinations will be presented in circuits that run every two weeks! In addition to courses based on iconic locations, some of your favorite Mario Kart characters will receive variations that incorporate the local flavor of the cities featured in the game! The Mario Kart series known and loved by many is ready to take on the world - one smart device at a time! With one finger, you can easily steer and drift and launch devastating objects while searching for gold in mugs filled with new and classic Mario Kart courses. Earn big stars by racing or pulling the featured pipe to get more drivers, karts and gliders! You can also proudly display badges, earned by completing certain challenges, next to your name in the game!

JOIN ► http://join.zackscott.games
🙌 Become a member to get incredible benefits!
🎬 Exclusive videos!
⚡ Community messages reserved for members!
👕 Exclusive discounts on Merch!
💸 Special rank on my discord!
💥 Exclusive badge and Emoji!

SUBSCRIBE ► http://sub.zackscott.games
👋 I'm ZackScott! Subscribe if you haven't done so! New videos everyday!
👍 Thank you for each Like, Share and Comment!
🔔 Ring the bell to join the notification team!

MORE FROM ZACKSCOTT
Shirts ► http://shirts.zackscott.com
Discord ► http://discord.gg/ZackScottGames
Twitter ► http://twitter.com/ZackScott
Instagram ► http://instagram.com/ZackScott
Facebook ► http://facebook.com/ZackScott
More YouTube ► http://youtube.com/ZackScott

GAME INFO
Name: Mario Kart Tour
Developer: Nintendo EPD
Publisher: Nintendo
Platforms: iOS, Android
Release Date: September 25, 2020
Website: https://mariokarttour.com

hashtags
#MarioKartTour #MarioKart #ZackScottGames #Nintendo.

32 Comments

  1. mario never get puh from peach no more you seen the way she played mario and bowser on mario oddyssey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody ever wants to see gameplay for this game. It's double as boring as actually playing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy it must be nice to have so much money to do all this pulling.Good lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Zack for the tour is Ice Tour! We have N64 Frappe Snowland, Ice Mario, Peach (Wintertime) from Mario Odyssey, Luigi Penguin from New Super Mario Bros Wii & Blue Seven from Mario Kart 7!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2:23 - Nice!




    I manage to get this character on my 3rd attempt. Am I lucky?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 12:09 - Hope to see Ice Flower from Ice Mario in your next video!
    22:36 - Well… I don't even have Luigi…

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get back more on Mario Kart maybe I should stream this one on my channel also

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peach (wintertime) is from super Mario Odyssey Zack

    ReplyDelete
  9. PENGUIN LUIGI


    Btw the smash reveal is tomorow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me: Can I get a Frappe?
    Mario Kart: With what?
    Me: No, not the coffee Frappe 😒
    Mario Kart: Then what do you want?
    Me: Frappe Snowman Stage.
    Mario Kart: Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ice Mario is from super Mario Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dose anyone think ice Mario from super Mario galaxy looks better then the other ice Mario in other games ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes I check up on this channel just to see how Zack is doing, all these years and age can get to you. But no, Zack is as happy as ever. His channel grew tremendously ever since I was introduced back in the Arkham Knight days. Although it does get to me how Zack is extremely underrated yet his views are low. But that’s just me, I know it doesn’t get to Zack, he just plays games and enjoys what he plays for his fans. Thank You, Zack for creating our childhoods. Just a check in from one of your long hood watchers. We love you man

    ReplyDelete
  14. They copto mi name on kalimari desert mi name is Rex

    ReplyDelete
  15. i want her only for rankings because nintendo is making us pull to get first in ranked lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. They should stop with the damn poopoo peach skins and actually add different characters or some other skins for other characters.

    ReplyDelete
  17. First play a game, then watch an ASMR. And sleep. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks to ZackScottGames he informed me to make my own channel he is the best. I would love some support on Zack and my channels

    ReplyDelete
  19. To Morrow is my brother's birthday 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  20. Even though i'm not a fan of the makers of mktour adding reskins of characters, this time I like these characters, Ice Mario looks really cool, including penguin Luigi which makes me remember those old days of New super Mario Bros
    What I don't like is that there are only high end characters added only

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post