Identity V - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (iOS)
Identity V Reading List - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGtZwVE-T07tQWU1VC37WJxYshzkiSa_8
Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/c/TapGameplay?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TapGameplay
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TapGameplay
Identity V - Free
Download on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/identity-v/id1347780764
Join the exciting party! Welcome to Identity V, the first asymmetric horror mobile game developed by NetEase. With a Gothic art style, mysterious intrigue and exciting 1vs4 gameplay, Identity V will bring you a breathtaking experience.
Main characteristics:
Asymmetrical 1vs4 intensive fights:
• Four survivors: run away from the ruthless hunter, cooperate with your teammates, decode the encryption machines, open the door and escape;
• One Hunter: familiarize yourself with all of your killing powers. Be prepared to catch and torture your prey.
Gothic visual style:
• Come back to the Victorian era and taste its unique style.
Convincing background settings:
• You will first enter the game as a detective, who will receive a mysterious letter inviting him to investigate an abandoned mansion and search for a missing girl. And as you get closer and closer to the truth, you find something horrible ...
Random map adjustments:
• In each new game, the card would be modified accordingly. You will never know what to expect.
Select and play separate characters:
• Several characters to choose from, personalized characters to adapt to your own personal strategy and achieve final victory!
Are you ready for this?
- .... .- -. -.- ... ..-. --- .-. . ...-. .-. -.-- .- .. .. -.-. .- -. - .. ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. -. .
Mas também falo inglês
ReplyDeleteTap humman
ReplyDeleteBugs
ReplyDelete21:38 bugs
ReplyDeleteYou so stupid
ReplyDelete"I suggest using this in 2019 if you need echoes:"
ReplyDeletewhativ.best/1118/ivechoes
i have a lot now!
Good time were there was no bots
ReplyDeleteIdentity v is the best horror in my life if this was real i will get out of here
ReplyDelete"I suggest using this in 2020 if you need echoes:"
ReplyDeletebrumba.best/171B/ivechoes
i have a lot now!
I am scary
ReplyDeleteRoblox V
ReplyDelete"I suggest using this in 2019 if you need echoes:"
ReplyDeletedocupy.best/163A/ivechoes
i have a lot now!
Yes yes yes
ReplyDeleteName tap
ReplyDeleteI like it
ReplyDelete"I suggest using this in 2019 if you need echoes:"
ReplyDeletesocoer.best/9EC/ivechoes
i have a lot now!
"I suggest using this in 2019 if you need echoes:"
ReplyDeletehinalu.best/77/ivechoes
i have a lot now!
Melhor video eu falo português
ReplyDeleteBattle
ReplyDeleteSecret
ReplyDeleteSecrete
ReplyDeleteJesus that man was raping you at 21:08
ReplyDeleteI saw an ad for this but I thought this was a like a find the object game and I am so happy that it is what it turned out to be
ReplyDeleteThis offline mode without wifi
ReplyDeleteAnyone subscribe me please i will make identity v soon.Please support me
ReplyDelete1:35 Is it just me or does the detective look like Sebastian from the game The Evil Within?
ReplyDelete#teamtrees
ReplyDelete"I suggest using this in 2019 if you need echoes:"
ReplyDeletewalift.mobi/E42/ivechoes
i have a lot now!
I can play with my friends
ReplyDeleteA secret neighbor copy????
ReplyDelete"Another cool way to get echoes in 2019 is this one: roscei.art/121D/ivechoes pretty cool that it works!"
ReplyDeleteDead by daylight and Flee the facility from Roblox
ReplyDeleteI try to play the game buuut
ReplyDeleteWhen the clown came from behind I screamed and ... I did not played the game again...
I am really not brave >.<
Thought u can play to people online?
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't work in my iPhone, why? :(
ReplyDeletePost a Comment