Harry @harryslater straps into a mech costume and crushes the monsters with a laser sword. As you do.
Approximate installed size - 1.3 GB
Sponsored by Egg-Shoot, the blasting gallery shooter now available on iOS and Android.
Download from the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/egg-shoot/id901085967
Download from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.heartmadeentertainment.eggshoot
http://www.appspy.com/ - See application note and current price.
Worth it!I just bought it and its so awesome and when i found out it was offline i kept on playing it even on Car :P
ReplyDeleteCan u play multiplayer ?
ReplyDeleteMeh.....everything is ok.. BUT chapter 4 is max... too short....the bosses attack easily dodged... it gets boring when you master everything... and repetitive... for a price of USD10.... mehhhhhh
ReplyDeleteThis is still called "Nerver lose hope" on the German AppStore.
ReplyDeleteHow ridiculous is that?
Aren't they able to change the name of it?!
The Graphics on this game is fuckin LEGENDARY. The gameplay is similar to Devil may cry (Minus the in air shooting mechanics) The Story is text based meaning unless you grew up on Zelda and Chrono Trigger they're gonna get skipped. Some of the levels are hard but the bosses are just unfair period although given you do have an slight health advantage SLIGHT!!! Id honestly rate 8/10 (Damn good game)
ReplyDeletevanquish + devel may cry + metal gear solid rising
ReplyDeleteLooks like the old X-Men Legends games. Definitely getting this for Switch.
ReplyDeleteSame move set, power ups little to no help as the game gets more difficult and confusing to equip it gets repetitive after about an hour of play. Bought the game for 10 not worth it. Maybe at least 5 bucks. On the upside nice graphics
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get my mfi to play this
ReplyDeleteI can't play this because my phone is updated to android 9.0 😢. . Is there another game similar to this for android? Please help
ReplyDelete10$ on ios, free on android WTF
ReplyDeleteI hope they make implosion never lose hope 2 soon cuz I love this game
ReplyDeleteLooks like what Warframe would be if it was on mobile
ReplyDeleteDiablo + warframe
ReplyDeleteIs it offline
ReplyDeleteDoes it have an awesome soundtrack?
ReplyDeleteWhere is the promised co-op?
ReplyDeleteI have this game and its absolutely amazing 👌
ReplyDeleteThey should add the co-op to mobile
ReplyDeleteNot a mech suit.
ReplyDeleteIt's a mech linked to your body telepathically.
Appspy please i need your intelligent advice..
ReplyDeleteImplosion or Chaos Rings 3? Whats more money valuable..
Thanks.
Omg I have to delete most of my apps to try to download implosion and it doesn't work it takes up soooo much space I mean seriously
ReplyDeleteOoooh I get to walk around and hit things with a sword....big deal! No imagination!
ReplyDelete...for 10.00 the character should have magical powers shape shifting powers...something more interesting!
is it online or offline
ReplyDeleteThere is a kickstarter for a anime movie for this game
ReplyDeleteI wish if they made a MOBA version of it.
ReplyDeleteit is quite a boring! game.
Can I replay missions for experience points???
ReplyDeletemobile version of warframe
ReplyDeletegreat video! pls check out DGios94 and subscribe for some awesome vids too!!
ReplyDeleteI just buy this game and it's amazing. Love the graphics
ReplyDeleteIs it paired with metal for iOS 8? If so nnnnyeeeessss!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the insight! God bless to all! <3
ReplyDeleteThis game will be amazing to play with a MFI controller hopefully...
ReplyDeleteIs there a coop feature?
ReplyDeleteSomeone know how can I complete the secundary objectives? Because there are some missions that I don't understand what I have to do.
ReplyDeleteI have this game on android and the menu names won't show up. Help plz
ReplyDeleteyou also took issue with the monetization of video of the game here on youtube? I tried to make a gameplay of this game and a company by the name of appbank signaled my video as soon as it was published
ReplyDeleteDoes it cost how much Is it
ReplyDeleteBest hack and slash game for phones!
ReplyDeletehearthstone.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!
ReplyDeleteWhy all the games I want to play come out on icrap?
ReplyDeleteCmon devs, there are tons of people who use android based devices!
I love mobile games like this that manage to give 3DS and Vita titles a run for their money. I hope more and more games of this quality start coming out. I don't want to count ports like Baldur's Gate and GTA, but games that are designed first and foremost for these platforms, games like Horn, Modern Combat, Asphalt 8: Airbone, Infinity Blade, etc.
ReplyDeleteman its that voice again, it just cracks me up! =(
ReplyDeleteTHAT game tho! looks awesome! Thanks for the review!
You linked the wrong game in the description.
ReplyDeleteIdk. Oceanhorn looks better.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment