Inside the Xbox - IGN Live X019



We break down all the trailers, gameplay and revelations of Inside Xbox on X019! Watch the larger Inside Xbox again! There are new game announcements from Xbox Game Studios and more, gameplay never seen before, exciting news on Project xCloud, Xbox Game Pass, and more. Connect live Thursday, November 14 at 8:00 p.m. GMT / 3:00 p.m. ET / 12:00 p.m. PT. #InsideXbox # X019

#ign # X019.

42 Comments

  1. Why is the Xbox one S not discounted for me, only the Xbox one X. Please help

    ReplyDelete
  2. microsoft were is that huge beared guy i miss him

    ReplyDelete
  3. People complaining they're showing a bunch of indie, cartoony looking games have to remember this isn't E3, they're not gonna show off any AAA title's on a small show like this. I'm personally looking forward to most of these games for casual gaming purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, since Phill Spencer is listening to the gamers, about Japanese games that didn't come to Xbox, then there's one game from Capcom that hasn't yet hit the Xbox One and that's Street Fighter V, I am a bigg fan of Street Fighter, ever since Street Fighter 2, so when are we going to get the Ultimate Street Fighter 5 version for the Xbox One.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im waiting Microsoft Flight Simulator

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish Code Vein was on Xbox Game Pass

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my xbox but there isn't a single game that was showed that I will purchase!! come on Microsoft!!! Y'all can do better than all this junk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Xbox why's is it better than ps4 tho less games we can play on pc we can also use a charger or batterys 😁

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can’t wait for ori and the will of the wisps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. x019 ruled. kingdom hearts on xbox! let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We all know Sony have lost this and Xbox wins 💴💴

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ya ps4 phaggots use your ps4 controller to play xbox games on your phone , that's how they succ you in or you can grow up and game on PC 👌

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could someone give me the game highlights of the conference?

    ReplyDelete
  14. These games are trash how do they expect to compete with sony when they have games like last of us 2 coming out

    ReplyDelete
  15. Trash as always. Xbox is dead and buried.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This XO was awesome 👏 👍😎🎮... can’t wait to play some streets of rage 4

    ReplyDelete
  17. No console name. No Scarlett "wink". No "Halo Infinite". None of the stuff they predicted or hoped for in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nothing here compelled me. Nothing to see here let’s move on from this. Xbox has lost their way.

    ReplyDelete
  19. People complaining they didnt show this they didnt show that. Here's a question. When's the last time playstation showed anything new for the future? I'll wait..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Let me save everyone three hours; PS4 Pro is only $399

    ReplyDelete
  21. If you have a playstation I bet you have a VCR

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's like they made a full on show with the short indie showcase you get at an E3 conference.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This show was an absolute disappointing waste of time, the best things I can say about is that bleeding edge looks ok, and rare's new IP seems interesting although still kind of generic.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now I get why SONY has been skipping press conferences....

    ReplyDelete
  25. this made me want to switch to xbox...

    ReplyDelete
  26. you dont need xbox one or next gen xbox for this games ..only need 2003 xbox sufficient to play these games..Again disappointing Xbox ...grow up..

    ReplyDelete
  27. Since this wasn't a major show I was fired up to see more SR4 since the SR 1, 2, and 3 where some of the games I loved as a kid. AoE2 Im happy to see today and AoE4 is amazing looking as is Flight Simulator. I don't think we will see anything until 2021 as far as AAA games as they need time to build them as well as some teams are not building. Basically all the new Game Studios are there for the new console. I think X cloud will be nice in a few years once licensing of games can be brought over.

    ReplyDelete
  28. 1:27:20 guy in background pretending to play Halo on a PC.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Let me save you time guys !!!!
    Just Garbage...... thank you ..thank you ..

    ReplyDelete
  30. Rare, the studio behind Sea of Thieves. Of all the games Rare made, you highlighted that one?!

    ReplyDelete
  31. PS4 is still the best console on the planet no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is coming from a still xbox fan: this whole event was trash 😔 , I am an Xbox fan but there's no denying this event was mediocre at best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post