Install Android 10 on Bliss OS 12 laptop or desktop PC



In this video, I show you how to install and run Android 10 on a laptop or desktop computer, we will be using Bliss OS 12 for that and it should work on any computer released in the past 4 years. Keep in mind that this version of Android 10 for PC is still under development, so you might come across some apps that hang, but overall, I personally was very lucky with Android 10 on my $ 99 Lenovo laptop.

Bliss OS website: https://blissroms-x86.github.io/

Thread Bliss OS 12 XDA: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software/bliss-os-x86-pc-s-12-x-development-t4004419

Donate to the Bliss OS project Here: https://www.paypal.me/TeamBliss

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theetaprime
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/etaprime/

Equipment I use:
Screen capture device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Camera: https://amzn.to/2M6KFLB
Tripod: https://amzn.to/2CmdYVY
Raspberry Pi 3 B Plus: https://amzn.to/2DTF0Db
Flirc case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz

DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you!

THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!

#blissos #android # androidx86 #etaprime.

47 Comments

  1. Is there any way in which u can install bliss os in an external 1 TB drive using the installation usb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And will there be updates in the os without the installation disk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well....The Bliss USB would notgo past the initial "choice window"...just kept rebooting when I choose the "live" option...any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will GTA V runs on this your computer or not can YOU play it in this PC PLEACE ANSWER ME

    ReplyDelete
  5. why not wipe the windows it is a pain in the ass

    ReplyDelete
  6. I start my pc second time open windows not open android please help me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it can run game faster than snapdragon 855

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know the problem if you install AndroidOS like first OS and you don't emulate nothing, for the game the PC use only the CPU and the integrated GPU, if you're using like Bluestacks or Gameloop or Nox, in phase of games, they will use also the gpu dedicated driver to give better performance, and a stable frame rate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks as if Unix 7 (and It's perversions such as Linux (and it's perversions such as Android)) is taking over the silicon world, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My touchscreen is not working on my laptop in bliss os

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pass phrase...that’s fucd up man. Just make people work harder for it. Not user friendly video or project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When formatting I'm stuck at 33 percent why does this crap never work

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did you remove pointer when playing minecraft!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Oh, hey! I'm just browsing the internet using Cake." SHUT UP MEG!

    ReplyDelete
  15. can it be installed on an Android Laptop like Lenovo Ideapad A10?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have a hp tablet with a "touchscreen". will it work in bliss os
    kindly reply

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooow!!! So f...ing SECRET SOCIETY... just type in G

    site:sourceforge.net "blissos-dev"

    ReplyDelete
  18. We want PUBGM and Call of duty and Fortnite (if support) test ....and also Clash Royale

    ReplyDelete
  19. Any ideas if purchased content from YouTube/Google Play works via Bliss OS? I've tried other Android on PC x86 projects and each time, DRM protection would not allow purchased content to play them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. If I only had a phone lol I would show you all how to install it on a different partition (that will not wipe the windows partition off of the laptop) also for the love of Christ use rufus to write the iso to the usb.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I cannot connect to the Wi-Fi network on my laptop after I installed this system.. please can you help me 😞😞

    ReplyDelete
  22. Install it just like your instructions on a dell desktop. Had an error and it won't connect to my iphone hotspot - it will connect to my galaxy s9+ but it says it not connected but updates are working. Also does it matter if your using legacy or UEFI and does it matter if the Hard drive is MBR or GPT???

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have a black screen just before I see android logo, can someone help me.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mine is stuck at formatting partition sda1 33%

    ReplyDelete
  25. Have you tried installing it into a virtual machine using free software like VirtulBox by Oracle and then installing Android-x86 ? This would run Android Pie on your PC. You wouldnt get the same performance as running it directly but you wouldnt need to us an old PC as you could run it on a normal PC without having to duel boot it. Would be interesting to see if Bliss runs in a VM.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Now if a company could make a tablet with bliss os preloaded that would be great. I'm sick of the state of android tablets being stuck on at best android 8.0

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can i get twrp for Panasonic p100 2gb

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can I install Bliss OS 12 on Atomic PI ? and how I can do if yes? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. Key mapping?

    Phoenix OS - YES
    Bliss OS - ?
    Prime OS - ?

    ReplyDelete
  30. What type of laptop are you using ? and can you use Google Voice or other voice program with Bliss OS ?

    ReplyDelete
  31. For people that get stuck at detecting androidx86 pull out the flashdrive for 5 seconds or so and plug it back in. It should detect it then

    ReplyDelete
  32. you can just actually dualboot your oprating system, maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  33. So do u believe that android application is better choice than windows 10 ???

    ReplyDelete
  34. please make a phoenix os style isntaller

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post