Installing PS2 games on any PS3 using PS3Xploit V3



The fastest way to install PS2 games for use with PS3Xploit V3.0 on any PS3 model

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN6hWv5KTHk

Resources / tools:

NPS browser
https://nopaystation.com/vita/npsReleases/NPS_Browser_0.81.exe

NAV browser TAV links:
https://pastebin.com/iYBgCH4t

PS3Xploit V3
http://ps3xploit.com/files/release/ps3_tools-v3.0-HAN481+_release_PS3XPloit.zip

PS3Xploit V3 update
http://ps3xploit.com/files/release/han_supportfiles.zip

HANToolbox.pkg
http://www.psx-place.com/resources/han-toolbox.628/download?version=1007

PS3Xploit Resigner V2.0
https://github.com/PS3Xploit/PS3xploit-resigner/archive/v2.0.0.zip

PS2ClassicsGUI V2.0.1
http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/vV25dIGk/file.html

PKG Linker
http://www.psx-place.com/resources/pkg-linker-v1-0-scan-and-serve-packages-to-ps3-from-pc.630/download?version=1006.

33 Comments

  1. How about if u already have a ps2 game disk and in ps3 u use multiman to start it but it says curropt data

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says that the PS3Xploit Resigner has a virus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing exactly as you said in this video, moved my iso to drive C but still getting de bug error: invalid number of arguments for encryption dunno what to do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this. Tried in vain to get my PS2 game sonto my PS3 with all the written tutorials, but this one really helped! Cheers mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a .rif archive here that i have sorted with over 14,000 rifs. Where would be the best place to upload it to help people out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. where do I get the rap file pls help?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried many times. Everything fine, but when I go to install the pkg game on the webserver, it remains on "waiting" screen and then gives me error. Don't know how to resolve it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you! also you sound like john cusack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Video! :D Thanks for helping me out! HaHa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does it work without any ps2 emulators?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Street fightet ex3 ps3 gameplaying???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did everything but the server wont run

    ReplyDelete
  13. Help I keep on getting the title I'd when trying to convert to pkg on ps2 classics

    ReplyDelete
  14. I get a "8071053D" error when trying to install a PS2 game? Any idea why?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice tutorial, got lost on it multiple times because you like to not explain that you need the other tools. Couldn't get a rif file .

    ReplyDelete
  16. I tried gran turismo 4 ps2 game and it comes with an error after it seems to about to start up at first could you possibly tell me wats wrong or test it out and see i would greatly appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have no idea what to do with the whole apache thing - it seems to be pretty important and that was kinda glossed over in this tutorial.

    I'm getting the 80710092 error.

    ReplyDelete
  18. what if the game is already in pkg format and under 4gb?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been trying for two days to get the ps2 classics to work, however I get a error no matter what, I believe my riff file Isn't working correctly, I've tried so many different ones and non seem to function right

    ReplyDelete
  20. do you need a rap file on the rap folder for the ps2 game before using resign all bat

    ReplyDelete
  21. my i ask if this guide work in ps3 super slim version 3 lates firmware 4.82?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yesterday I tried NFS Most Wanted Black Edition, I have the ISO on my PC, so I made the ISO.BIN.ENC, but I didn't sign as you did. Then I made the pkg, after this I signed everything as you did, copied both pkg to a storage and put on my PS3, installed the game first then the RIF. But when I try to run the game it shows an copyright error. What should I do?

    EDIT: I followed exectly the same steps of other video I watched, there worked fine.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How do i encrypt on a mac..I dont own a PC

    ReplyDelete
  24. How the actual fuck do you get the rap file

    ReplyDelete
  25. Every guide I follow I do so exactly and I get a message to activate my system on PSN. If I activate PSN and try to launch the game I get an error 80029515 when I try to launch the game. My PSone Classics and PSP remasters work fine, it's just PS2 games that aren't working. I'm considering selling my 3000 slim and getting a 2000 slim at this point, I'm tired of playing my PS2 library with a wired controller. You made a nice clear guide, I wish it worked out for me like it seems to have for others.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I tried this with fatal frame but it gives an error when the installation is more or less at 60 percent :(

    ReplyDelete
  27. sory you yes fie game bloody roar 3-4 .pkg ps2

    ReplyDelete
  28. Iam getting a error installing the game, i enabled the han, any ideas????

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tried installing some of PS2 games, worked perfectly...

    Also, when you're exiting PS2 classic games by "Quit the game" option, your PS3 will reboot back XMB so you will need to re-enable HAN back after that.

    ReplyDelete
  30. thanks best tutorial but what should i choose if i am asked for a config file? any file sure? IN PS2 GUI

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wireless controller doesn't work.. is it suppose to be used plugged in?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post