IOS 7 official - The mobile operating system from a whole new perspective



iOS 7 - Mobile OS from a whole new perspective by Apple

- Brand new design.

iOS 7 started with the desire to have an experience that people like and to improve it.

To make it even simpler, more useful and more enjoyable - but still familiar.

The design of iOS 7 is beautiful because it is all that.

And it's the start of a new chapter for iOS.


Lern learn more about the all new design:

http://www.apple.com/ios/ios7/design/


- All new features:

Control Center, AirDrop for iOS and smarter multitasking are just some of the cool new features in iOS 7.

And all of your favorite apps have been improved to make everything even easier to access and use.

So with iOS 7, not only is your device performing better, so are you.


Learn more about all the new features:

http://www.apple.com/ios/ios7/features/


See iOS 7 in action:

http://www.apple.com/ios/ios7/.

38 Comments

  1. excuse me there is airpods in this 2013 video Airpods were released in 2016 ?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only other iOS update I can think of that came close to iOS 7’s design change is iOS 13. Besides dark mode, when u actually look the different typography, the slight change in fonts, the card like views within apps, but I hope iOS 14 is a REAL change with icons and icon layout cause it’s getting boring and old now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao when i was 10 i was so obsessed with this update i memorized every word of this trailer 😂😂 ahh memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS SO SATISFYING TO WATCH. SO MANY MEMORIES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. iOS 13 isn’t a release pouring with new features but what it did was to get rid of most of the insufferable bugs we encountered in older iPhones like in SE, 6s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "A whole new perspective"
    Ya, of a slow iphone 4

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5s is my first iphone and still using it although i have xr. Miss the ios7.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2013: Nah
    2014: No
    2015: Maybe
    2016: no
    2017: no
    2018: Maybe
    2019: finally

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first iOS experience and will forever be my favorite and beloved. I miss you iOS 7 lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Back when I switched to iPhone and switched back to Android because of iOS 11 onwards went shit

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am the only one that miss the “OLD APPLE” 😔😔😔😔 ???

    ReplyDelete
  12. iOS 7 was without question the biggest iOS update ever

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am I the only one who prefers the iOS 7-10 design to the old one? This is coming from someone who had iOS 4 on an iPod Touch.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 0:42 ohhhh look an AirPods. Hmmm wait! It’s wired. 🤫

    ReplyDelete
  15. I edited my comment
    You will never know what I commented before 😎

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now iOS 7 is very old already,it dies out a year ago , nowadays people use ios9-13

    ReplyDelete
  17. Old Operating system are memorable in us😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  18. The best part for me about these introductions was the calming voice of Jony Ive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post