iOS VS Android - Did You Make The Right Choice?



Whatever you need a website for, create yours today with Wix: https://www.wix.com/go/infographics2019

How do you know whether choosing an Apple iphone with iOS or and Android phone is the right decision? Did you choose the right smartphone? In today's review of iOS and Android we are comparing the software, the tech and the gadgets to see if you made the right decision. Btw, have you tried out ios 13 yet?


🔔 SUBSCRIBE TO US ► https://www.youtube.com/c/theinfographicsshowOFFICIAL?sub_confirmation=1

🔖 MY SOCIAL PAGES
DISCORD ►https://discord.gg/theinfographicsshow
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/TheInfographicsShow
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/TheInfoShow


💭 SUGGEST A TOPIC
https://www.theinfographicsshow.com


📝 SOURCES:
https://pastebin.com/hankrYYD

source

37 Comments

  1. Both iOS and android are great but...




    Some Android phones have 5G

    ReplyDelete
  2. iPhones are overpriced? how? Samsung phones cost equal or similar prices but, iPhones resell for more so you get ur money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why should i buy an iPhone for 3 times the price of an Android? Most people would answer: the camera. But for that price I could buy an Android and a proper camera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get an android and you’ll get bullied

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do people in the comments still fight about this? Whats the point?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iphone: everything is not bad - super great. Android every phone has one thing amazing and the rest is like. Meh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone: THIS PHONE IS BETTER!!!!!! NO, THIS PHONE IS BETTER!!!!!!

    Me: A PHONE IS A PHONE

    ReplyDelete
  8. It reminds me of my childhood, the time when Nokia 3310 is the most expensive cellularphone. I've been using Nokia brands until touchcreen phones came. First it came with a hard touch then suddenly became a soft touch. Now I decided to switch to iPhone. Not because this is the best, but because I want to experience what the world can offer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. android creator: we WERE so broke

    android user: hold my bear

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been using nothing but Android phones since 2011 and I've been loyal. I've never had an iPhone in my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. samsung a80:
    let me introduce my self... we have no front camera, hold on. we do! just click the change camera button and boom! high tech!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want a iphone to feel accepted because im tired of getting made fun of in school for having an android

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like both because I have both but if it wasn't for the headphone jack I would have gone iPhone
    (I have a moto g7 power)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Notice how Apple is the only company using iOS. Every other company runs android, so it’s hard to argue that Android is more popular—Android is just more accessible

    ReplyDelete
  15. i have been used android for 6 years now i'm using my first iphone (i8+) Iphone has very amazing but samsung has a freedom i can't use free games and screen mirroring with samsung tv without price

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the dislikes are from the iPhone school girls

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm always being made fun of for having an android phone :(

    At my school having a apple phone is better and I just don't see it....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Android as primary phone... Iphone as secondary.... Both are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't you guys think older people are more inclined to use android and younger people get Iphones more for the trend?-.-

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hit the like button if you hate android!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anyone realize this video is a lot cleaner?

    ReplyDelete
  22. My mom 10 years before, apple phones.

    My mom now: S10


    Me: sike apple

    ReplyDelete
  23. Like= android stuff for life.
    Comments= apple for life.


    I am not doing for likes

    ReplyDelete
  24. Watching this vid on my Samsung Note 9, who else does?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Proud Samsung user. Been there done it with Apple,and I want no part of it ever again haha

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's been 4 years, iPhone is never getting slower.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like both companies but prefer iPhone for its smooth interface. The only con I have with iPhone is that there’s not much support for downloading third party apps unless you jailbreak; what I don’t like about Samsung, is how cheap the home dock interface looks or maybe that’s just me.

    ReplyDelete
  28. 9:12 The oneplus 6T came out one year ago and startet at 550$ and now you can sell it for around 500$

    ReplyDelete
  29. Samsung is so complicated my parents had it for a year and immediately switched to apple

    ReplyDelete
  30. Apple is so costly that I have only one choice is Android

    ReplyDelete
  31. Write down all the phones you've ever owned... Which one was the best for you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post