iOS VS Android - Did You Make The Right Choice?



Whatever you need a website for, create yours today with Wix: https://www.wix.com/go/infographics2019

How do you know whether choosing an Apple iphone with iOS or and Android phone is the right decision? Did you choose the right smartphone? In today's review of iOS and Android we are comparing the software, the tech and the gadgets to see if you made the right decision. Btw, have you tried out ios 13 yet?


🔔 SUBSCRIBE TO US ► https://www.youtube.com/c/theinfographicsshowOFFICIAL?sub_confirmation=1

🔖 MY SOCIAL PAGES
DISCORD ►https://discord.gg/theinfographicsshow
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/TheInfographicsShow
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/TheInfoShow


💭 SUGGEST A TOPIC
https://www.theinfographicsshow.com


📝 SOURCES:
https://pastebin.com/hankrYYD

28 Comments

  1. Write down all the phones you've ever owned... Which one was the best for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My huawei has been fighting great for 4 years now and still don't have to change it, just some extra storage and boom

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know i am the only one who had a android but then i converted to ios cuz i felt like it was cool now regret buying a ios because on ios everything is for money

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samsung falls: Breaks
    Iphone falls: Breaks
    Nokia: IGHT IMMA HEAD OUT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Android : we got 4 cameras

    Iphone : we got 80 40 in back 40 in front

    ReplyDelete
  6. Android because I can download third party apps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a lie my dad had a iPhone se but thanks to to iCloud activation lock he switch to Android

    ReplyDelete
  8. iPhone & Samsung: fighting over the best phone.
    OnePlus on the podium: keep fighting! you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lets be honest here people that feel broke buy iPhone's

    Like if you agree

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iphone for Noobs.
    Android for Pros.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Windows OS :).. Never cared about Android or IOS. Yes, I made right choice, I'm happy with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sony Ericson k750i, Nokia N73, Samsung GTS7562, Microsoft Lumia 640XL & Nokia Lumia 1020. The best ones are 1020, 640XL & N73. The worst one is Samsung. BTW, I am happy with Windows OS. Never cared about Android or IOS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have a galaxy s8 but i also have a macbook

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel like he's more positive about iPhone than Android lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Iphone is for:
    E-boys
    Cocklords
    Hypebeast
    Used Mom's credit card

    ReplyDelete
  16. Would be great if I could have apple hardware with Android software

    ReplyDelete
  17. Who's watching this because they are sad and have no phone

    ReplyDelete
  18. If you drop your iphone either side its gonna shatter

    ReplyDelete
  19. Samsung and Apple are the best but I prefer Apple

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don’t really like other phone besides iPhone because I don’t know how tf to work them lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. They both have their own set of skills/benifits, pros and cons, but Andriod OS's pros outweigh it's cons more heavily when compared to IOS.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Android probably owns more because of all of the devices that use Android.
    That, or it’s just that popular, which is something I wouldn’t expect in terms of phone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post