Played by: alexandra stan
Follow me on Twitter for updates: @ N7SheldonCooper
Here is the last gameplay of the Just Dance 4 series, I like to upload more often but I have little time, sorry !!
This video is non-profit, I'm just a fan of the Just Dance series: -D. In no case is monetized by viewing it.
Aquí tenéis el ultimo gameplay from the Just Dance 4 series, gustaría submit más a menudo pero tengo poco tiempo, lo siento !!!!
Este video esta hecho sin animo de lucro, simply be a fan of the Just Dance series :-D. En ningún caso se monetiza por visualizar el mismo. .
I will use this gameplay footage in my video, im sure that is okay ( i will give credits of course )
ReplyDeleteyou
ReplyDelete******
лол
ReplyDeleteА как песня называется скажите пожалуйста
ReplyDelete😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
ReplyDeleteкрута
ReplyDeleteهل من عرب
ReplyDeletesuper ze som filmiki bo moge se potanczyc
ReplyDeleteКласс и кто русский ставь лайки под комент!
ReplyDeleteхорошая музыка
ReplyDeleteWOW😁😁😁
ReplyDeleteя я не поверю то что так случилось Я я я просто не могу такая крутая песня
ReplyDeleteобажаю эти танцы!
ReplyDeleteAmazing content!! You deserve more subs.
ReplyDeleteI like your videos. About to check out some of your other videos.
ReplyDeletethis songs the best
ReplyDeletesagol
ReplyDeletehahahahhaahahhahahahahaha
ReplyDelete💕💕💕💕
ReplyDeletewow
ReplyDelete👌😭✨💓
ReplyDeleteعندي شريط حق 2017
ReplyDeleteyou are crazy xD
ReplyDelete1:28 начинается любимая часть😂😂😂👑👑👑
ReplyDelete😍😍😍😍😍
ReplyDeletePost a Comment