Kingdom: New Lands Android launch trailer



https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.noio.kingdom

Kingdom: New Lands has arrived for Android devices! Download the game from the Google Play Store for Android devices!

Kingdom: New Lands is available for $ 9.99 USD (and an equivalent regional price). It's exactly the same experience you would have on PC and Xbox One until the last update on these platforms. Whether you've enjoyed Kingdom since its release in 2020 or are entering its mysterious kingdom for the first time, you can enjoy it in the same way as hundreds of thousands of monarchs over the years.

Horse. A monarch. A bag of coins. This is all that a nascent ruler needs to start a Kingdom. Good luck!

Join us on Discord: discord.gg/rawfury.

12 Comments

  1. 1 000 000 likes for you!!!!! Thank you!!!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - not supported, can't install game! WHY???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this game been waiting 3 years for it to come out on device then I hear that its on android I excitley go to the app store and realise its 10 dollars I ask my parents and they say no so now I have have to wait till its free if it ever I really hope I will get to play this game maybe another 3 years will do i guess

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey why is not compatible whit my phone and my tablet

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait where did they get helmets that's weird I didn't find helmets

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't install in my Sony Xperia C3 :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wtf why could I install it??????? please please please please please please please please please please TELL MEEEEEE (ง •̀_•́)ง

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post