Last Day on Earth: Survival - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - New Beginning (iOS, Android)



Last Day on Earth: Survival - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - New Beginning (iOS, Android)

Last Day on Earth: Survival Solution Reading List -

Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/c/TapGameplay?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TapGameplay
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TapGameplay

Last Day on Earth: Survival - Free

Download on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/last-day-on-earth-survival/id1241932094
Download from Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zombie.survival.craft.z

The Last Day on Earth survival shooter takes place in a post-apocalyptic world: in 2027, the world saw an epidemic of unknown infection that destroyed almost the entire human race. And it didn't stop there. All these deaths have started to turn into zombies and these few survivors who have resistance in their blood are trying to survive on the ruins of a once big world.


And now, the survival of your character is only in your power! Keep an eye on your character's life stats such as hunger and thirst, collect valuable crafting resources, create different types of weapons and transport, or use whatever you have on hand: a bat mouse or a road sign. Everything will be useful to kill dozens ... hundreds ... thousands of zombies!


Defeat intruders on your land not only with your power, but also with your cunning - build fortifications with traps or loot other survivors' territories for the sake of spoils and scarce resources. After all, everyone can do anything to survive.


Hardcore fans will have a lot to do in difficult seasonal locations. Before leaving on a desperate journey, equip your survivor with the most overwhelming weapon to hunt wild animals and destroy crowds of mutated zombies. You can reach a seasonal location on a means of transport available for handicrafts. In addition, if you pass the wall to the west of the map, you will enter an online location where, with a special costume, you can interact with other players.


Explore the vast and deep world of Last Day on Earth! Upgrade your hero, equip your house, loot abandoned lands, hunt wild animals and other survivors - the new world has new rules.


Will you survive in such conditions? If so, what price are you willing to pay?

- .... .- -. -.- ... ..-. --- .-. . ...-. .-. -.-- .- .. .. -.-. .- -. - .. ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. -. .

43 Comments

  1. I literally hacked the game, i have infinite crafting even if i do t have resources, i can duplicate items, i can fast travel i can also 1 shot anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😉😉😉😉😉😉✅✅✅✅✅лайк

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2019 part 1
    2020 part 2
    2021 part 3
    2323 part 2939293

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last day on Earth is the beast game ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to kill a deer just duck down and kill or shoot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ja zelim da pocnem igrati tu igricu pretplatijo sa ti se na kanal ako zelis pretplati se iti na moj ahmed27

    ReplyDelete
  7. When see the puppy im like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh shit I left the dog...can I get it again?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need help there's a task in which I have to bring a humanitarian aid box from a special event what event is it and what s a humanitarian aid box

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how this is like the walking dead game

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Another cool way to get coins in 2019 is this one: octody.art/752/lastdayonearthcoins pretty cool that it works!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear TapGamePlay,

    Thank you for joining our hot server so enjoy the server!😁



    how to kill deer:press the sneak button

    Located:bottom,right

    ReplyDelete
  13. It funny how I play this game since 2017, when I first started you didn't get half of what you get now. I kinda want to start again but the game is still my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  14. U got the same base like me at the start

    ReplyDelete
  15. tapgame more ldoe plissssssssss
    hit this if you agree
    |

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ughh I play this game with my boyfriend and I hate ut

    ReplyDelete
  17. When I played this game, I FOUND A HUSKY PUPPY BY AN SURVIVOR

    ReplyDelete
  18. Would u like to play with me I have radio tower lvl1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post