In this video, I give you a first glimpse of the initial version of LaunchBox for Android!
Bringing the best Frontend emulator for PC to Android has always been something I wanted to see and now it's finally here!
Soon on Google Play soon! :
LaunchBox website: https://www.launchbox-app.com/
Musical credits:
Song title: Home Sweet Megalopolis - Synthwave
Artist: TeknoAXE
http://www.reverbnation.com/teknoaxe
Listen here: https://youtu.be/zt9QEvsZZpE
Musical credits:
Song Name: Synthwave C
Artist: TeknoAXE
http://www.reverbnation.com/teknoaxe
Listen here: https://youtu.be/-WYJ1Jh2kuI
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theetaprime
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/etaprime/
Equipment I use:
Screen capture device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Camera: https://amzn.to/2M6KFLB
Tripod: https://amzn.to/2CmdYVY
Raspberry Pi 3 B Plus: https://amzn.to/2DTF0Db
Flirc case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you!
THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES! .
Any idea if you have a premium membership for launchbox if it will transfer to mobile premium?
ReplyDeleteAl final no es un emulador, es solo un launcher, algo para que se ahorren abrir los emuladores, se cobra por flojera de los usuarios...😪🤔
ReplyDeleteWhat about MAME? is it in your list??
ReplyDeleteIt makes me think of the Switch
ReplyDeleteHi ETA, I'm new on emulators, so do I really need the RetroArch or can I just use Lunchbox? I guess Lunchbox is the frontEnd and the RetroArch is what emulates the game, right? Thanks for the video
ReplyDeletesorry for the noob question but how do i select retroarch as my default emulator?
ReplyDeletelo tengo en android pero algunas caratulas de los juegos no aparecen,como ponerlas desde android?
ReplyDeleteIt's 4.99 on Android is it free on PC?
ReplyDeleteWow, this could be the frontend I've been looking for, on my Nvidia shield.
ReplyDeleteBut I have a question..
I understand I need to install the PC version and export to an Android ready folder
But do I need to have all the ROMs and systems up & running on my pc before exporting?
Installing all the emulators ect on pc,
Essentially ending up with a mirror PC/Android fully working?
Lastly, I'm somewhat limited for internal HDD space and use a 5tb external for my ROMs.
So, dose this mean once I've got the pc side all setup (pc launchbox using ROM on the external HDD)
When I export and it creates the Android folder on the same external HDD
Assuming I selected all ROMs,
This will double the space used on the HDD right.
I plan on using the same HDD for my Sheild
Works greats 👍👍👍
ReplyDeleteAndroid already has pretty good frontend called 'DIG'.
ReplyDeletecan u do an update because launchbox is in the app store now
ReplyDeleteBt controller name?
ReplyDeleteWhat is the controller name from this video, please tell me.
ReplyDeleteSo basically I'm paying $5 for a emulator, but have to get my own games on it? Idk where to even get roms anymore
ReplyDeleteHow can i transfer my pc launchbox build to my nvidia shield? export to android on tools menu not showing up
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know how to put the saitake controller into xinput? Thank you in advance.
ReplyDeletelaunch box is very good to clean some unuseless Roms... it s a must for NVIDIA shield or Android phone. better interface than retroarch.
ReplyDeletethanks ETA PRIME
You should do a video of launchbox on the GPD:)
ReplyDeleteHow can i download games
ReplyDeleteHow do you get your STK 7007x into the mode with all four lights lit? Mine will only ever light 1,2, or 3. Four doesn't seem to have a mode and nothing I've tried gets all four to light up. I know it was in your review of this controller but of course that isn't up any longer.
ReplyDeleteWhat type of controller do you have there?
ReplyDeleteLaunchbox early access on Google playstore now. $4.99
ReplyDeleteIs it possible with launch box, either on android or otherwise to change the resolution settings per emulator? Or at all? If so, how?
ReplyDeleteI'm thinkig GPD XD Plus + LaunchBox. Would be awesome!
ReplyDeletefinally up on google play store as early access £4.99 😍
ReplyDeleteI have the launchbox android app but i do not see an export to android option on my pc
ReplyDeletei dont see the export to android on my Launchbox paid version
ReplyDeleteThere's an issue with LB for this. You need to have the beta version 10.0 installed on your PC before you can export to android. Unfortunately LB no longer pushes updates automatically so I'm not even sure how to get it (yes, I googled it but no joy). Even the few who have it are experiencing issues depending on how your storage is set up according to the forums, so this $5 purchase has left a bad taste in my mouth...
ReplyDeletePlease Let us know when this is available!!! So Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI've been using a app that looks like this one for a couple years now
ReplyDeletethey shouldve put an apk on their website to get it earlier cant wait.
ReplyDeleteCome on Google Play hurry up with your red tape BS & let us have the app already! It's been a week, it usually only takes GP 24 to 48 hours to review an app! I'm getting impatient & am looking forward to having LB on my Android devices!
ReplyDeleteWhere on the site does it say android is in development?
ReplyDeleteMy launchbox pc doesnt have export to android option
ReplyDeleteThanks ETA! Looking forward to the guide!
ReplyDelete@ETA PRIME have you tried ARC Browser for android? Neat little front end for Android phones, tablets, or Android TV boxes.
ReplyDeleteWill you be able to install roms from an sd card on phone into launchbox
ReplyDeleteGetting a bigbox license after watching your channel was the best purchase ever.
ReplyDeleteI currently use RetroX on my Shield TV. Is LB better and why?
ReplyDeleteDo we know when it’s released for android
ReplyDeleteLeak the apk...
ReplyDeleteHello I have a Premium subscription to Launch box. There is any way to get the Android version?
ReplyDeleteHave you tried DIG front-end for Android? I like LaunchBox for PC, but in my opinion I much prefer DIG and would love a PC version of that. It's so customisable, so you can get some really attractive results with it. Super simple to use too. The developer is brilliant too, always adding stuff that the community have suggested. Worth checking out if you haven't tried it
ReplyDelete👍
ReplyDeleteWhat name of your External Controller you used? Im gonna buy it later
ReplyDeletePost a Comment