Learn Netrunner: How to Play Android: Netrunner (Revised Core Set)



Join us for an Android tutorial: Netrunner, the incredible revival of Richard Garfield's classic science fiction system! Runners and corporations compete in a seven-point race, so join us as we show you everything you need to know to get in on the action.

After 5 years of play, a new revised basic package combined with rotation has fixed a number of balance issues - so it's a great time to dive (come back).

Discover the entire learning series, including the deck lists: https://goo.gl/hCRF2r

Basics / How to win: 6:21
Company shares: 8:53
Rider Actions: 1:39 PM
Race: 5:20 p.m.
The game starts: 24:45

→ NETRUNNER REVISED CORE SET: https://goo.gl/GsVgVz
→ NETRUNNER SUBSCRIPTIONS: https://goo.gl/QHeekr

→ OUR WEBSITE: http://goo.gl/BFSuxi
→ SUBSCRIBE ON YT: http://goo.gl/IRnzjF
→ FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/HgZd61
→ TWITTER: http://goo.gl/l37dSX

Thank you very much for watching, sharing and buying. This allows us to move forward! .

23 Comments

  1. I'm late, I know... but I'm very excited to play this game. One thing I don't like is the "Trace" mechanism. Paying credits to avoid being traced breaks the immersion imo. How does paying credits protect you from being traced? Can't imagine a real world scenario where this fits in. Even a dice roll would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got Netrunner but i got the 2012 set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! Just played for the first time and wanted to check if we got it right (sort of). Thanks for the many many examples and completeness! It was long but worth it! 1.5x speed ftw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I got a question. 1:26:42 He played Sneakdoor Beta which needs two of those chip resources. Didn't he need to trash some other cards in play with chip resources first?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would be interesting if the hacker could steal money in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really helped us not be so intimidated by the game (after about 4 views lol), thanks for putting this together, this has really helped us enjoy Netrunner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 6:23 is when they actually start explaining how to play

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ironically got into this game after it was dropped by FFG and I got a notification in my Google sidebar about a NISEI new set. I'm glad the game still lives on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welp, game looks incredibly addictive, got interested because of Billions, problem is no active groups playing it in my city what a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. heard that it has been cancelled but i really like the concept of it. Is it still worth to buy into it if you gonna play it again with the same person again (i allready have the core-set)?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Based on the servers, this game needs a playmat that can divide the servers of the corp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m not gonna lie, I didn’t get this game because it looked too difficult to introduce to people.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So at 54:00 the Corp discards a facedown card, from what I could tell by the rules set in the Revised Core set is that it should have been placed in the Archives sideways?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic tutorial! :) Just got Netrunner to play with my brother. I checked out your website, and your ethos really touched me, human connection. I'm not as lucky to have a space to interact as much with other gamers, there are some but I feel that they can create a toxic culture, or focus too much on certain products. Its refreshing that you value that connection and people's wants.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you those chip markers that you use for credit and brain damage still available for sale? Couldn't find them on your web page.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shame card games of those type are sooo expensive in Poland ;x It's hard to get a fresh copy for less that 130 pln :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think that poker is already ''living" card game - many game variants, tourney formats and mixed games been invented through the years. Great video anyway, very informative and fun to watch

    ReplyDelete
  18. At the moment I do not have this game (I will get it in few days) but watching your game was as much fun as watching any other sport match (or StarCraft, well you get an idea) :) Great video and great how to play explanations.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Production quality here is insane - I love the little details like how the Heimdall window came up with 6 strength and bumped to 7 right when you mentioned it.

    As a novice player trying to learn strategy, it can be hard to find explanations in plain English. Everyone uses shorthand for popular cards & strategies, and it can be really intimidating when you're just trying to learn the basics. I appreciate that you guys take the time to explain the motives behind your moves and what makes certain cards great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant video. Very useful to a beginner like myself. I feel it's a shame to cover up those wonderful card backs with opaque sleeves, though. I'm not a sleever myself, but I do see the appeal of it. If I did sleeve, I would definitely use transparent sleeves. Anyway, thanks for this video.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I received this game as a present and believe that this is really not really my type of game and don't really have the time to delve deep in to the game. It feels a life style game. Is it possible and fun to solo play? I will see this movie to try get a grip of the game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post