LEGO The Lord of the Rings iOS iPhone / iPad Gameplay Review - AppSpy.com



Game review LEGO The Lord of the Rings iOS iPhone / iPad.
Visit http://www.appspy.com for other iPhone and iPad game reviews.

Approximate installed size - 1.4 GB

http://www.appspy.com/review/7905/lego-the-lord-of-the-rings - See the application note and the current price.

19 Comments

  1. Where do I find a walkthrough for this game?  I'm in Free Play mode trying to find all the extra ex: treasure chests, character icons and character profiles (red lego squares).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone know if his will run smoothly on an iPad Mini? Would love to get this game but if it looks crap on the mini then there's no point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're Taking The Hobbits To Isengard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rate this game a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 out of 100 because it deleted my game when I was about to kill sauropod

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does it work great on the iPod Touch 4?I ask this because Lego Batman 2:DC Super Heroes wasn't laggy,but felt slow and delayed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have to pay for any of the levels? I bought the Star Wars one, and you had to pay for all of the other stories besides the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. can someone help me with this game, im stuck after the smuguiel and i have no idea what to do next? please

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you're letting the game off easy with the controls. This game is just another in a long line of stupid conversions. A lot of the game takes place UNDER your hands as you play. It might work better when Apple gets its finger out and gives us a fully supported game shell, but until then we really need to stop supporting these shoddy cash ins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can everyone stop bitching about the controls on ports, 90% of ports are going to have bad controls, it's like water levels or console camera controls... accept it and move on.

    As for the game i know nothing about lord of the rings but i love lego, but i'm not to keen on the dialog as most of my lego games have none.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where are the weekly round ups? Are they just on the website now or something?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @jetfoxproductions Bitching is exactly what is required to get the dreadful controls on most iOS arcade games fixed. Give us some bloody buttons Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't even watch this video on the ipad what the hell is up with that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post