Lenovo Tab M7 reviews new $ 60 7-inch Android tablet



The new Lenovo Tab M7 is an affordable 7-inch Android tablet, but how is it performing?
In this video, I watch and test the all-new Lenovo Tab M7, a 9 GB Android tablet powered by 60 inches and 7 inches. Is it worth the price? Let's find out.

Find out more here: https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/tablets/android-tablets/lenovo-tab-series/Lenovo-TB-7305/p/ZZITZTATB37

Buy an Amazon tablet here: https://amzn.to/36W3YkS

Specifications of the Lenovo Tab M7:
Processor: Mediatek MT8321
Quad-Core 1.3Ghz
GPU: Mali-400 MP2
RAM: 1 GB LPDDR3
DIsplay: 7 "IPS 1024x600
10 hour video on 3500 mAh battery
Storage: 16 GB + Micro SD at 1 TB
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
2MP front 2MP rear 720P
Android 9.0 Go Edition
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theetaprime
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/etaprime/

Equipment I use:
Screen capture device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Camera: https://amzn.to/2M6KFLB
Tripod: https://amzn.to/2CmdYVY
Raspberry Pi 3 B Plus: https://amzn.to/2DTF0Db
Flirc case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz

DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you!

THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES! .

25 Comments

  1. Its your coffee table utility tablet. Its meant for a bit of browsing, and mostly media consumption like reading e-books and watching youtube/netflix. Or for kids, mostly. The price tag is too steep. But on the bright side, you get full android access, compared to the amazon fire hd. I'd go for HD 8 simply because it can also watch netflix, with a bigger screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they want to grab those 70$ releasing this vintage thing as "new"

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY ARENT TABLETS ARE AS POWERFUL AS PHONES?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOT EVEN OCTOCORE NO 4GB RAM !! 1GB RAM IS NOT ENOUGH

    ReplyDelete
  5. It costs more than $60 and the fire tablets are trash

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got my firehd8 tablet rooted and flashed free of any bloatware and im running launchbox with retrarch and a couple of emulators and i payed it 40 bucks on a sale i think on amazon, and has more ram than this one

    ReplyDelete
  7. More than 100 euro's over here. I guess I have to wait a while longer before I can finally replace my Google Nexus 2013 2nd gen. It's seven years later now and there's still no 7inch tablet on the market which can compare to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great review...
    And I fully agree I don't quite understand hoe they thought when they "speced" this device.
    For instance, why they don't just skip the cameras on a device like this and put the saved money on RAM, or even a better chip ? I would even preferred this to be in polycarbonate with better performance than putting bottom end hardware in a "prime body"... Makes no sense to me.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I download Pes Mobile,FIFA Mobile and dream league soccer?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The iPhone 8 plus is 6x more powerful in multi-core score and 10x on single-core score. Even my 2013 nexus 7 is more powerful than that. Similar to the Amazon fire 7 score.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Memory too low. They need at least 2 gb.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Memory too low. They need at least 2 gb.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your review's. Always on point with specs (unlike a lot of other reviewers).

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Amazon Fire line is good. Granted it not Android though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it's made for people that use the fire hd8.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've had bad experiences with the Lenovo Tab 3 8 Plus and Tab 4 8 Plus.
    I hope this one doesnt have some of the bullshits I found on those. Oh wait, its only $60? LOL Might as well go for the Amazon Fire

    ReplyDelete
  17. thing about lenovo is they are notoriously privacy unfriendly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Could you do a review of gaming on the new surface pro?

    ReplyDelete
  19. You should always test the Bluetooth - Gamepad connection! My sh!tty LG Tablet constantly disconnects/turns off my P$4 Gamepad. Yes, my Gamepad is fully functioning with other devices. Its just this one sh!tty LG Tablet. Never expect it to run, always test it!
    The fasted way to lose credibility is to guess. Guessing is something i can do myself, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lenovo: Wellll I am kinda desperate here buddy I need some money man now buy me or suffer my miserable wrath brats T.T

    ReplyDelete
  21. rip off for $60. Get a phone much more powerful for that much

    ReplyDelete
  22. can you review the samsung galaxy tab A 8.0 (2019) for emulations, please.. please...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Produce so much junk for what? 1GB can not run anything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post