Life is a game of DAERISOFT is a simple 2D platform game where you have to practically live the whole life of a person, making all kinds of important decisions along the way. And just like in real life, reaching old age doesn't always depend 100% on your own actions.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE HD VIDEOS → https://goo.gl/Pz1CBK
Uptodown | https://life-is-a-game.en.uptodown.com/android?utm_source=youtube.com&utm_medium=video&utm_campaign=traffic_ac
Google play | https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fivebyte.lifeisagame
The controls for Life is a Game are relatively simple. In the lower part of the screen you have all the action buttons. With the two on the right, you can make decisions and jump (a key move to reach the items you want to grab). On the left, you have three other buttons to activate the results of your choice. If you are looking for an original and entertaining experience, Life is a Game is there for you. There are more than a dozen different endings, all depending on the decisions you make throughout your life. And to top it off, the game has impressive pixelated graphics.
More games➡ https://en.uptodown.com/android?utm_source=youtube.com&utm_medium=description&utm_campaign=traffic_ac
Telegram https://t.me/uptodown_com
Twitter (English) ➡ https://twitter.com/uptodown_en
Twitter (Spanish) ➡ https://twitter.com/uptodown
#android #androidgames #lifeisagame.
How to get bully?
ReplyDeleteya I like jazz
ReplyDeleteHey, y'all. If you get achievements, you get jewels. I suggest investing these wisely into actual game-improving perks because fireman, policeman & construction worker are rly expensive jobs. I've unlocked majority of the achievements. If you're rly stumped, feel free to ask. I myself wanna unlock the remaining ones I have.
ReplyDelete2:57 Illuminati confirmed
ReplyDeleteA Vida é um Jogo.
ReplyDeleteMake damn ios app for iPhone and iPad!
ReplyDeleteUptodown is a channel..??? Wow
ReplyDeleteشنو اسم لعبة
ReplyDelete0:05 hello darkness my friend kkkkkk😂😂😂😂
ReplyDeleteDam that jiggle physics 10:41
ReplyDeletePLEASE LET THIS GAME BE ON IOS ALREADY
ReplyDeletehow can I set this game to english?
ReplyDeletehmu if want a modded liag (life is a game!)
ReplyDeleteWhen you purchase different babies to start with can you choose which one you want or is it just randomly selected from the ones you have available?
ReplyDeletehow do I unlock police job? I bought it in the shop for 150gems but its still not in the game..?
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know how to marry your high school sweetheart?
ReplyDeleteIs this game available for IOS download? (Or on any other device .-.)
ReplyDeleteWhy i cant start the game??
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely a part of my top games to play
ReplyDeleteI'm stuck with two babies on screen cause I bought the soccer player baby and now I can't start the game
ReplyDeleteHOW TO DOWNLOAD ON IOS TTTTTTT
ReplyDelete5:49 CHEER UP BABYYY
ReplyDeleteThe bug was me
ReplyDeleteI got this on my phone but that’s broken and I only got a iPad that doesnt have the game soo....
ReplyDeleteMy character keeps dying of smoking! Any tips? How do i stop this?!
ReplyDeleteLegal gostei da Gameplay parabéns!!!
ReplyDeletenice game..
ReplyDelete"He lived as a poor housewife after retiring" Hmmmmm
ReplyDeleteWhen will it be out for Apple
ReplyDeleteSo .....
ReplyDeletemy life is a game?
What a noob
ReplyDeleteIos?
ReplyDeleteWhy no iOS T-T
ReplyDeleteDoes happiness effect your success?
ReplyDeleteOk sooo... this isn't on iso but on android jfsgfsc
ReplyDeletehe ,housewife?
ReplyDeletethis guy really likea cyclist
ReplyDeletePost a Comment