LikeBook MARS T80D | E-INK / E-Reader / E-Book | Initial review
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2UyPMa0 | $ 240 | Sale
Gearbest: http://bit.ly/2SieHBE | $ 273
Would it be the best? Maybe compare it to a Kindle? Let me know!
Specifications:
Display: 7.8 ”300 PPI 1404 x 1872
Backlight: Dual Tone
Processor: RK3368 8 cores 1.5 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Storage: 16 GB
Battery: 3100 mAh
Android 6.0 [OTA UPDATES]
SD CARD: up to 128 GB
Headphone jack
WiFi + Bluetooth
---------------------------
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask
==============
Follow me:
==============
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LifeKommando
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LifeKommando/.
I recently purchased this product and it has not worked since the day I received it. It will not even start up. It sits and initializes until the battery dies. I purchased it only a month ago and Likebook refuses to honor their warranty or offer any support. I would avoid this company at all cost.
ReplyDelete***Updates***
ReplyDelete----12-13-2019: Reading Amazon reviews explains why I go not answer from the company...
I am not the only one who has this issue, others ended up with dead units the same way I have!
06-21-2019: I give up on it lol
05-13-2019: Still nothing, clearly no support or any type of contact
04-21-2019: I have tweeted them, hopefully they respond this time | Feel free to tweet them as well over here | https://twitter.com/BoyueTechnology
02-26-2019: I have sent them an email about it
***The Issue***
The Tablet No Longer Works, It No Longer Turns On / Or Charges.
Possible Cause: My Quick Charger (But Can't Confirm, Will Update This If Anything Happens)
Asmr unboxing omg ( brain explosion )
ReplyDeleteHow about battery Life ?? Android is power eater
ReplyDeleteCan you try it with SD card larger than 128 GB?
ReplyDeleteThis doesn't support kindle? Couldn't I just get the kindle app on it and download kindles since it runs android?
ReplyDeleteCan I install kobo and kindle apps???
ReplyDeletecan we read in the dark? water proof?
ReplyDeleteIs is possible to install Nook and Kobo apps?
ReplyDeleteI'll wait for the 64gb ROM and at least 4gb RAM
ReplyDeleteCan I still use this after 5 years? I mean... Does it keep updating?
ReplyDeleteWhat eReader did you end up with? I am thinking the issue you had was definitely a charger issue and won’t happen to too many others. So, I am really going back and forth between this device and the Amazon Oasis. Just was wondering what you ended up going with. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteCan you see you tube with this?
ReplyDeletei like this video, but the white/off white background is distracting and washed out a bit especially the unboxing bit
ReplyDeleteOrganic... digital... format??
ReplyDeleteOOH! I was under the impression it couldn't do landscape *at all*! Okay, that was about the only thing keeping me from ordering one (oh, and the lack of $) so I curse you for making me spend the money I don't have. LOL!
ReplyDeleteWhere's the slider to slow him down?
ReplyDeleteIts kinda tablet but with very shitty hardware and monochrome setting under developer options.
ReplyDeletegreat review brother
ReplyDelete240 USD>? is it a joke? in china that quality LCD would cost 24 USD let s go americans !!!BUY IT!!!! AHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteHola. Tiene el modo a2 ?. Como el onyx.
ReplyDeleteCan you run word processing apps?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you just sold it to me, bought one online, hope it holds up to my standards....nice review!
ReplyDeleteThis is probably the LKG e-reader as it provides a card slot. Every other e-reader out there pigeon-holes the user to 30gb of internal storage for books. I'm easily nearing the 200gb mark in my e-library.
ReplyDeletedoes likebook support wordwise feature from kindle books?
ReplyDeleteI bought it, and I love it! Finally an e-reader with which I can also listen to music (both local MP3s, as well as internet radio or Spotify etc.) and play games; I can play Minesweeper, Chess, or frikkin Zork-engine based text adventures... I LOVE IT! And of course I can read e-books from multiple sources, including my Kindle library using the Kindle app, Kobo books etc. The only downside of all this is, though, that the device can get quite warm, and of course uses the battery up considerably faster than old-fashioned reading-only e-readers.
ReplyDeleteI read web manga and novel. plz show and review a browser.
ReplyDelete#UnintentionalASMR
ReplyDeleteNo light?
ReplyDeleteI want this tablet for manga reading 😍 i love my kindle but no manga :(
ReplyDelete614.76 United States Dollar in India! What's wrong with eink tech! No post-warranty service or repair shops and high price!
ReplyDeleteWhat about using Google play books directly as reading app?
ReplyDeleteCool edit....
ReplyDeleteBest unboxing intro...
ReplyDeletePersonally I would prefer the combined navigation/notification bar to be at the bottom, and always visible. Aside from that, the software looks pretty good. How is installing alternative launchers? I saw a dedicated e-ink launcher app for download so I assume its possible for such devices.
ReplyDeleteThe big question...
ReplyDeleteCan run Doom?
Post a Comment