In this Unity tutorial for beginners, we will start creating a simple IOS / Android game: Tiny Planets!
We will first take a look at what we are going to create through this small series of tutorials, then configure everything inside Unity so that the project is ready for IOS / Android game development !
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Support Blackthornprod via PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/blackthornprod
Discover the production case: https://www.productioncrate.com/index.html?gspk=bGlhbWNhbGljZTcxMDc=&gsxid=Iy6gHf46JZUq
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
BEGINNER Course for GAME DEV & C # ($ 9.99): https://www.udemy.com/make-your-first-2d-game-with-unity-c-beginner-course/?couponCode=MAKEAGAME
TOP DOWN SHOOTER course ($ 9.99): https://www.udemy.com/creating-a-cool-2d-action-game-in-unity/?couponCode=BLACKTHORNPROD2
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
PLAY Tiny Planets: https://blackthornprod-games.itch.io/tiny-planets
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Android SDK: https://developer.android.com/studio
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
ART tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBIb_auVtBwBzY820L_LFnlK8v_V3Avxc
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
Follow me on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/NoaCalice
Join the BTP DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/UwqG75R.
If you didn't see that "any ios device" go to (Edit > Preferences > External Tools, and make the "Automatically Sign" on)
ReplyDeleteIs C# the only language to code in unity for android?
ReplyDeleteIs there any better language to learn? More powerful or any easier or maybe one more compatible...
Just want to make sure I put the right foundation down.
Thought I'd say in case anyone else has this issue, you need to agree to all the crap on Itunes before you can play on your iphone.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys
ReplyDeleteIf you don't see the "Any IOS Device";
ReplyDelete1) unplug your phone and plug it back in
2) go to (Edit > Preferences > External Tools, and make the "Automatically Sign" on)
Is there any way to do this on Linux?
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know how to do this if you have a windows computer and an i phone?
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
ReplyDeleteWhat IS your accent??
ReplyDeleteSo i am having the problem that i cant choose anything else then android devices even to i installed the ios pack?? how do i fix that
ReplyDeleteHi Guys. Well, I'm stumped. I am on a PC, have iTunes installed and running, have a Unity project with build setting set to iOS, have my phone connected and Unity Remote installed and running. But when I go to Project Settings and try to select 'Any iOS Device' it isn't there. Only 'Any Android Device'. Can you help at all thanks. Really appreciated if you can.
ReplyDeleteit doesnt work
ReplyDeletei wante to make it apk file
ReplyDeleteit's not working
ReplyDeleteHi, does it work on windows too ?
ReplyDelete3:36 I don’t see any ios device
ReplyDeletewhen i start my unity there arent any planets lol
ReplyDeleteWhat to do if I want to develop my game for iOS, but don't have macOS?
ReplyDeleteWhere to get the assets like the mini planets??
ReplyDeleteThank you so much broo
ReplyDeletei will take u r udemy course what are main topics in that
ReplyDeleteBlackthornprod is too awesome to handle.
ReplyDeleteDo i really need android studio?
ReplyDeleteUnity isn't saying "Any IOS Device", instead it only gives me android options. Any reasons why?
ReplyDeleteThanks for making these videos! Are you and Liam twins? You sound the same lol!
ReplyDeleteThank u bro... This one worked
ReplyDeleteIf I develop my game on a 3 year old Android/IOS smartphone would it be valid for new models? Or as a game developer I need to have latest tech.
ReplyDeletewell, it works, but the game transposed on the phone is hard enough, is it normal? or what can I do to work better?
ReplyDeleteI'm installing Unity, Atom, Android Studio/SDK AND like a few YouTube videos on my broken 100kB/sec internet. Eureka
ReplyDeleteIt doesn’t say any iOS devices
ReplyDeleteAre you American or Scottish haha
ReplyDeletehot to get the planet sprits
ReplyDeletethanks for the help, i wanted to make a mobile game a loonnnggg time ago but it did not work. but this video helped me make my fiest mobile game. <3
ReplyDeletefirst**
ReplyDelete3:03
ReplyDeleteI followed every step but my game wont load and display on my phone. What option do I need to pick on my phone? Like when I connect the phone with a usb cable, it gives me options on what I want to do like "charge phone", "transfer files", "transfer photos", and "input MIDI". Does that have an affect?
ReplyDeletewhere can i get the assets and characters of the game
ReplyDeleteIm new to making games
ReplyDeleteI've downloaded the IOS build support thingy, however when I go onto the Editor and try to select IOS for a device, it isn't there. How do I fix this?
ReplyDeleteExplicitly discussing Android tablets,apk mods an entirely different scope of tablets have detonated in the advanced market.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment