►T-shirts: http://Shopfunnelvision.com
Sup Teevers? Mike and Lex wanted to show you guys their roller coasters they did. In addition, around 7:30 am, we show you a problem when playing a multiplayer server. Is it like that for someone else?
Anyway, the whole family was laughing at talking about 8.0 and Michael, all by himself, built some statues like Mike from Monsters Inc, Vanellope & Wreck It Ralph, M. Incredible, he looked at all the Infinity toys, so he also wanted to show them to viewers. :) Thanks for watching, we appreciate the support and we're glad to know that we are entertaining you guys and girls. :)
Beba Ba Leep Bop Beleeda Bop Pllllhhh!
Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/fgteev Skylander Boy and Girl Minecraft.
watch this at 2x speed
ReplyDeleteI came back for the nostalgia and I remember your Skylanders videos from when I was 7 years old. You guys should totally make another Skylanders video. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI miss when you guys were like this
ReplyDelete2019?
ReplyDeleteUmm
ReplyDeletePlease make more roller coasters to see how cool is it
ReplyDelete7:30
ReplyDeleteMick
ReplyDeletel like thomas
ReplyDeleteNew year? Just doing this coz the question 2019 is used so many times
ReplyDeleteWhen you realize mikes name is imek
ReplyDeleteMemories
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you guys are the best I can't believe I have the chance to watch my favourite YouTubers in the world I subscribed and turned on notifications and liked and sent you this comment love you guys bye
ReplyDeleteYayayayyayayayayyayayyaya yayyayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayayyayyaywyayayyayyayaya
ReplyDelete2018?
ReplyDelete2019 anyone?
ReplyDeleteI’ve been playing pocket 8.0 because I got it on a website
ReplyDeleteAnyone wacthing in 2019.
ReplyDelete2019????
ReplyDelete3:32 When My MInecraft Crash
ReplyDeleteIf you were here when this came out, you deserve a veterans discount
ReplyDeletein 2019??
ReplyDeletewho else see's pooket edition
ReplyDeleteAHHH I remember the nostalgia I tried to copy their Rollercoaster and watching the video on repeat this brings back memories.
ReplyDeleteThumbs up
ReplyDeleteDo more
ReplyDeletewow memories this is the first minecraft video i saw then stampy then dantdm
ReplyDeleteThe good days of FGTeeV Now its cringy trash :(
ReplyDeleteFgteev is the best at minecraft lol omg i wish i could play with you
ReplyDelete2018???
ReplyDelete2018?!
ReplyDeleteFgteev you Play ROBLOX me play too
ReplyDeletenoooooooo
ReplyDeletePost a Comment