HomeBang Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! How to update Mobile Legends on IOS FreeDown 9:09 PM 40 Comments Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! How to update Mobile Legends on IOS Tags Bang ios ios games Legends mobile Update Facebook Twitter
Guys the update is here finally
ReplyDeleteIt’s so out of dat
ReplyDeleteMontoon where is the epic skin in that reviving hero where is it I complete all of it
ReplyDeleteLets cheer
ReplyDeleteHELLO GUYSS!! TO PRE UPDATE I THINK YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON ARCADE THEN CLICK ON YOUR PROFILE (TOP RIGHT) THEN SCROLL UP THEN YOU CAN PRE-UPDATE
ReplyDeleteI already updated it. But there’s still no Silvanna claim event??? I have the Silvanna card. 🤦🏻♀️
ReplyDeleteI updated but i dont know why there is no silvana exchange but new maps and arcade only i want silvana pls fix it i am ios user
ReplyDeleteI wasn’t able to get Silvana because of the new update being late or maybe she just wasn’t patched in
ReplyDeleteHow do i get the silvanna if its already expired?
ReplyDeleteUninstall the game then install 🤷♂️ working for me 😉
ReplyDeleteThx Moonton
ReplyDeleteThank u moonton
ReplyDeletePutek na yan delay ang update sa IOS tapos bigla nawala din si salvanna. Piste
ReplyDeleteIt’s not work pls Moonton fix that
ReplyDeleteNvm I go to App Store and feedback
ReplyDeletehow we supposed to update when theres is nooooooooo update available??????????
ReplyDeletelook at apps store..you can update NOW
ReplyDeleteI cant play with my friends .. please fix it Faster
ReplyDeleteBat ayae saken ma updated??
ReplyDeletePuro kayo apple ehh
ReplyDeleteUdah bisa
ReplyDeleteCongratulations iOS users the update your mobile legends
ReplyDeleteStupid update..I can’t have silvanna because of this stupid update..I cant even play with my friends
ReplyDeleteYeah if you guys would only plan better but like morons I’ve made a release role out leaving the rest of the IOS world behind while Android has the opportunity to learn the new character other bugs. So in that aspect Bang bang you idiots
ReplyDeleteHow to update in ipad
ReplyDeleteTaena moontong bakit wlang update sa appstore?
ReplyDeleteMan I’m disappointed right know i cant play with my friends
ReplyDeleteIts not workingggg i need to update to get silvana hero ahhj
ReplyDeleteMobile legend help us pleaseee we need to update
ReplyDeleteios 13 doesnt have the update button
ReplyDeleteNope! Doesn’t work😑
ReplyDeleteCan’t even play with friends!
Going to miss all the events 😑
Do something already!!
it doesnt work
ReplyDeleteWhy they change the update now its too hard to update it now
ReplyDeleteIt doesn’t worrkkkk
ReplyDeleteBruh..............
ReplyDeletePlssss help I can’t update, I’m on ios
ReplyDeleteI didt this like 5 times it didnt wirk
ReplyDeleteEven after refreshing,nothing pops out regarding the update of Mobile Legends
ReplyDeletekaga bisa anjir
ReplyDeleteGuess just missed the new hero...still cannot update
ReplyDeletePost a Comment