Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for iOS is coming to the App Store soon!
Hunt with up to 3 friends via Wi-Fi Internet connection!
Take a look at the new features and touch controls.
“Like” on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/monsterhunter
Follow on Twitter
https://twitter.com/monsterhunter
Everything you need to know about monsters!
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki
© CAPCOM CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. .
Read description
ReplyDelete"Coming soon on app store!"
Android
ReplyDeleteIt's hard playing mhfu in a psp, how come is touch screen
ReplyDeleteOH NO!!!! Why did I bought Android ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
ReplyDeletegive me back ios monster hunter game dude!
ReplyDeleteTrailer looks spectacular not gonna lie
ReplyDeleteCan you bring it to Android, i will buy it no matter what i just dont really like play MHFU on ppsspp sometimes cuz need to buy controller and i dun really like use touch screen for ppsspp cuz button L and R is hard to to use without controller....
ReplyDelete#MonsterHunterFreedomUniteAndroid
ReplyDeletePlease Increase Chinese font
ReplyDeleteand Optimize Iphone X experience
Cómo cuanto pesa el archivo?
ReplyDeleteI need to get an IPhone fast.
ReplyDeleteStill no master save file. What a waste of effort if needed to transfer device
ReplyDeleteI had no idea this was a thing!!!!
ReplyDeleteGuess what I'll be buying in the next few days!!! :D
Hello the game has already launched ja long ago, I am Brazilian and I would like the game to be vinhece for Android would like to play vcs could do it n for more min for all that n had to play this wonderful game, thanks for the understanding.
ReplyDeletePor favor
ReplyDeletei wait for capcom make a port dmc 3 for mobile
ReplyDeleteLong time playing that mh4u on ios, how to get free mh4u without paid 1st search download tongbu.com and 2nd download mh4u
ReplyDeleteANDROID
ReplyDeleteWas thinking about getting this but holy shit those controls look awful
ReplyDeleteI bought this game just to support capcom. I knew I wouldnt be able to play with these controls
ReplyDeleteiOS sucks, bigtime.
ReplyDeleteWhat’s that monster at the 2:00
ReplyDeleteI bet iPhone pay tons of shit to convince capcom not to release it on android what bunch of fucking retards
ReplyDeletei know its a but late but please put this on android!
ReplyDeletethis should be hd remastered on vita. not ios
ReplyDeletestill no Android version 2017 ðŸ˜
ReplyDeleteYes now I can play freedom untie
ReplyDeleteand android
ReplyDeleteAwww man android always gets the crappy stuff
ReplyDeleteLook's like dog shit.
ReplyDeleteGlad this ain't on android. It would take over my lunch breaks
ReplyDeleteThis was the game that introduced me to Monster Hunter. Not only did it have everything i wanted out of a action-role playing game, but it was on my iPad so it made my life easier. After buying a MFi controller, it is still one of the games that I always come back to. Also, my main weapon is the gunlance.
ReplyDeleteyou can put Monster hunter freedom unit on Android
ReplyDeleteMHFU android please...
ReplyDeleteIs iphone 7 compatible lol
ReplyDeletePLEASE CAPCOM, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE RELEASE MH4U FOR IOS!!!!!
ReplyDeletePLS Monster Hunter 4 IOS/ANDROID
ReplyDeletewhen released
ReplyDeleteThere's no excuse for this not also being on Android. I wanna be able to play this on my Shield Tablet.
ReplyDeleteShould I buy it? Is it nice?
ReplyDeleteDo people even still play this game?
ReplyDeleteMake for Android plsss....
ReplyDeleteplease make for android too.
ReplyDeletecan we get this game in 2017?
ReplyDeleteWow. I would imagine that some of these commenters are the kind of people devs at Capcom probably try not to think about as they perform and try to enjoy their jobs.
ReplyDeleteCuando para ANDROID?
ReplyDeleteMaybe in two years we'll have iOS 10 support. If you guys can't keep up, then don't release.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment