Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for iOS | IOS iPhone / iPad game review.
Visit http://www.appspy.com for other iPhone and iPad game reviews.
Approximate installed size - 782 MB
http://www.appspy.com/review/8728/monster-hunter-freedom-unite-for-ios - See the application note and the current price.
How to download MhFu on mobile?
ReplyDelete(Im on huawei)
Im curios :3
Can capcom like port mh4u or generations to mobile next please this game was not the slightest optimised was just port to mobile and slapped some on screen controls
ReplyDeleteSo your telling me that on iOS there is the actual game controls but on android I gota use ppsspp
ReplyDeletefor real,my mom could play this with only use her two finger..so easy she say tho
ReplyDeleteHow do i change the language! 😴😴
ReplyDeleteIs it free?
ReplyDeleteOn App Store it’s 22.99
ReplyDeleteAnyone wanna multiplayer?
ReplyDeleteplease dont use the greatsword lol
ReplyDeleteSo there was never a n android port of this? So disappointed.
ReplyDeleteIt's crazy how this motherfucker runs perfectly on a low spec iphone 4s
ReplyDeletebleh touchscreen git a psp or a vita
ReplyDeletetough playing solo? brutal? wtf are you saying.
ReplyDeletehow to find mhfu in ios.I can't find it.
ReplyDeletecan i still download the game on ios 7/8?
ReplyDeletethey bring take this game out in ios
ReplyDeleteMan... I can't believe that developers have the nerve to take their apps off of the App Store.... or even keep it on so people can purchase it, but then be like "oh sorry fcktard, your device isn't supported"
ReplyDeleteThe first thing I did when I got my iPad, was buy dungeon defenders (in the description it said that iOS 8 wasn't supported, but it never said anything about iOS 9).
Every day I search for a good iOS game, and I keep seeing posts on Reddit that mention titles like, Mirror's Edge, Monster Hunter, Dungeon Defenders, and Assassin's Creed. So then I'd be all excited to check the App Store, and either they aren't there, or they are no longer supported.
It sorta, kinda, really pisses me off. That's what I call laziness. And I spent like 6 dollars I think on Dungeon Defenders too...
I had this on iOS and its not in my purchased section anymore.
ReplyDeleteGood to know I paid $15 for a game I can no longer play
ReplyDeleteIs it for apple
ReplyDeleteITS BACK ON THE APP STORE BOI
ReplyDeleteDoes this game work on iOS 10? God forbid that the game will be removed from the App Store again.
ReplyDeleteIs it playable without internet?
ReplyDeleteCan some one help me I'm having an problem ever time I go to make a new character when I go to name it wouldn't let me type so I couldn't continue the game :-(
ReplyDeleteSo basically get friends and you're good?
ReplyDeleteIma get this
HOW D YOU EVEN INSTALL IT ON IOS I HAVE BIN SEARCHING OROYND YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE FOR SO LONG IF HOW TO INSTALL IT TO IOS TELL ME MATES PLEASE!
ReplyDeleteno android version?
ReplyDeletei didn't like monster hunter anyway not a big loss
Some people said that they saw this on android but it got deleted for some reason
ReplyDeleteIts a pain in the butt to use a great sword or hammer
ReplyDeleteIs there even lagacauirs lol
ReplyDeleteAll we need is dark souls for ios
ReplyDeleteIt's so sad this game was removed from the App Store and doesn't work with iOS 9, with Capcom having no plans to patch it... I only got an iPhone 6s Plus recently and this game was one I wanted to play for a long time, but now it just isn't supported. :/
ReplyDeleteWas this game is still on AppStore?? And can Iphone 5 run it?
ReplyDeleteI have played it before on iPad but i cant play it anymore and i Can not find either
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!! Capcom dont support this game on IOS 9!!!!!! If you have this game don't update!!!!!!! FUck CAPCOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePost a Comment