A recording of our Monster Hunter Mondays live broadcast with Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for iOS!
This time, we decided to chase Rathian, the mainstay of the series, as well as the unique Daimyo Hermitaur with a large sword. Tune in if you're curious about touch controls and other features.
Subscribe to the official Capcom Unity channel:
http://bit.ly/Qjb2MV.
This is unfair why I like monster Hunter on phone that but I have android >:[
ReplyDeletewhere andriod version
ReplyDeleteI have this on my vita, and I binded the d-pad to the right analog stick.
ReplyDeleteIt's such a huge change I can't even describe it. So I recommend this game for vita, if you have one.
how can they play it online? When I tried to play it online...it didnt work. I have played it on my samsung galaxy s6 on ppsspp.
ReplyDeletewhy android can't play
ReplyDeleteIs it like possible to put ur old psp mhfu savefile to this game? Just curious
ReplyDeleteisnt this game not on ios anymore?
ReplyDeleteStill waiting for Android version
ReplyDeleteWe need a new monster hunter mobile game fu was great but what about 4u
ReplyDeleteSólo los pendejos que siguen la marca compran iPhone :v
ReplyDeletei need this Game 🤩
ReplyDeletein psp their using the xlinkkai
ReplyDeleteif capcom gonna make this like frontier if they change the name freedom unite .. and run another monster hunter just for ios iwill play tthis ...
ReplyDeleteMHFU I ALWAYS UNTIL THE END AND I KILL 3 FATALIS AND THE FINAL BOSS :)
ReplyDeletePlz make this iOS 9 compatible I will be forever happy
ReplyDeleteI had a full tigrex, rathian and chameleon armor , HR 6, nargacuga urgent at the pussy's quests, good pokke farm, alot of carbalite ore, dragonite ore, high leveled comrade, good cookers and high leveled and powerful items and it all ended when I turned ios 9. :(((
ReplyDeleteWe cannot play online like tht nowadays...;(
ReplyDeleteThere is zero chemistry between these guys and I think the main problem is that bald jackass.
ReplyDeleteHow come the enemies do not have their health bars shown?
ReplyDeleteThat feeling when you have to solo the whole mhfu game on psp because no one is online back in the day....Well atleast I was rich cause of G rank solo hunt lol.
ReplyDeleteAm I the only one who can't join a group?
ReplyDeleteJust a question: Do you not have fall damage?
ReplyDeleteI've tested this myself and didn't die from falling off a cliff, but is there any reason?
do you guys still play?😂
ReplyDeletewill it be optimized for iphone 6s plus?
ReplyDeleteWant this game
ReplyDeleteCap on, PLEASE make this app compatible with ios 9 and put it back on the app store, I was gonna get this game and I was gonna check how much storage space it took up and it was gone, I looked online and I saw some games were removed for maintainence for ios 9 but mhfu4ios was removed indefinitely please just fix it and put it back up
ReplyDeletePost a Comment