MORTAL KOMBAT 11 Gameplay Demo Baraka Vs Scorpion (2020) PS4 / Xbox One / PC.
Follow me on Twitter - https://goo.gl/0nZ6dd
SIGN UP - https://goo.gl/VLlbBz
Subscribe to MKIceAndFire to get all of the new game trailers, gameplay trailers and cinematic trailers, including game walkthroughs.
Super cool
ReplyDeleteY’all subscribe to me please 💜
ReplyDeletethis game allways freak me out
ReplyDeleteGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
ReplyDeleteاسم اللعبه ذي
ReplyDelete😀😀😗
ReplyDeleteHile hile hile scorpion barakanı kafasına sı*ar
ReplyDeleteOoh God.too much violence.they are making our kids psychos and killers...
ReplyDeleteПидар
ReplyDeleteI died seeing this!
ReplyDeleteWhy baraka won?! Scorpion Must Win!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the game.
ReplyDeleteсказка для дурачков
ReplyDeleteWhere I come from Kenya to be exact baraka means blessing in Swahili but bruh that tarkatan face looks like a curse.
ReplyDeleteبشااااااااااااااااااااااااخ خطيرااااااااااااااااااااااا
ReplyDeletePlease someone tell me the name of background sound.thxx
ReplyDeletevery good game !
ReplyDelete2018: I'm so excited for MK11
ReplyDelete2019: It's just a MK11 man
I beleft this game was great!!! but in half kombat the characters kill between them and they continue living fighting alike that´s too strange!!! they would be dead with those super attacks but they continue same
ReplyDeleteAfter watching it's video, i am definitely going to start this game in the next month. I solely purchased a gaming chair of andaseat as well to enhance my gaming experience.
ReplyDeleteI love the crowd....woah!!!
ReplyDeleteSespués de atravesar el craneo sigue moviéndoseeeee. Son zoombiees ahoraa!!
ReplyDeleteAnyone watching this In August 2019?
ReplyDeleteSlow Baraka it's goooood
ReplyDeleteI love baraka😍😍😍
ReplyDeleteFAVOURITE GAME : I LOVE MORTAL KOMBAT 11
ReplyDeleteFAVOURITE CHARACTER : BARAKA
So brutal!!
ReplyDeleteЧеловек хуже любого животного
ReplyDeleteThe most devastating and amazing game I ever played
ReplyDeletePost a Comment