Showing our collection of PS3 games! It's not as big as it used to be, but there are a lot of classic games that I keep playing.
• Where can you find me? •
www.Facebook.com/MrPlayerJuan
Gas Journal, Part 2
by TeknoAXE
is authorized under a
International Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license.
I have 30 PS3 games I have some games you have
ReplyDeletewhere did you get ps3 cheap?
ReplyDeleteCan u giveaway pls I don’t have game but I only have ps3
ReplyDeleteYou haven't played most of the games your reviewing lol
ReplyDeleteWhich game collection should I showcase next? Options are: PS1, PS2 or Wrestling. Thanks for watching!
ReplyDeleteSweet collection
ReplyDeleteI can't win tomb raider
ReplyDeletePlease can you play GTA 5
ReplyDeleteMotorstorm pacific rift and burnout paradise are my childhood games
ReplyDeleteSurprisingly, the online servers for Burnout Paradise is still alive till this day and I've just started playing this game this year (because I didn't have the PS3 when this game came out)!
ReplyDeleteWho still has a PS2,PS3,Vita,PSP,N64,Original Xbox,Wii u?
ReplyDeleteif u go online most games are under £5 . The ps store still expensive
ReplyDeleteplease do a vido nintendo ds please
ReplyDeleteYou’re in a simulation
ReplyDeleteYour wife has a better taste in games than you do sir 😂
ReplyDeletewhy dont you backup game saves
ReplyDeleteallthough i have the ps3 and xbox 360 i still play more on pc
ReplyDeletethe walking dead season 2
ReplyDeleteHello there ) can you tell me how many platinum trophies do you have ?
ReplyDeleteI got injustice ultimate edition
ReplyDeleteI started playing ps2 when I had 4 years old in 2011 I born in 2007 in 2018 i have ps3 ohh my old memories.
ReplyDeletePs3 is dope guys
ReplyDeleteTo Me, I Didn't Care For Tomb Raider 1-2-3/Chronicles, And Angel Of Darkness I Like The Next Trilogy In The Series Being, Legend, Underworld And Tomb Raider Anniversary, And While I Liked The Tomb Raider Reboot And ROTR, I Don't Like Them Near As Much As The Second Trilogy
ReplyDeleteYou dont like uncharted? Boy, you got a problem with me =)
ReplyDeleteI have 7 games I want to get skate 3
ReplyDeleteSaludos no sabia qe eras de puerto rico
ReplyDeleteBullet storm is actually a bitchin game. Give it 30 minutes it's like gears of war. Awesome game.
ReplyDeleteGta5
ReplyDeleteplay little big planet. you won’t regret it
ReplyDeletelol only 40 games? I have 53 so far and still buying pre-owned games lol...
ReplyDeleteI really want gta5 but do not have the money
ReplyDeleteCool I'm collecting for this now.
ReplyDeleteWow sleeping dogs
ReplyDeletePlease give me a game please !!!!
ReplyDeletePlease throw away all xbox and Nintendo games, they are filthy
ReplyDeleteGreat job man, subscribed!
ReplyDeletePost a Comment