100,000 views !!! Wow thank you all !!! :RE
* SUBSCRIBE * Here are my Top 10 favorite Nintendo Wii games so far .. Maybe the list will change when I play other Wii games. I hope you enjoy it and please rate it, post a comment how you feel about this list. .
@lildan596
ReplyDeletethis was uploaded 2 years before the release if skyward sword douche
do you have xenoblade chronicles
ReplyDeleteI like...
ReplyDeleteexcept no xenoblade chronicles
You are right
ReplyDeleteno rayman origins?
ReplyDeleteWher is the Donkey Kong?????
ReplyDeleteIn this list if I have made it years later, look at the date before you comment.
ReplyDelete*put* not puted
ReplyDeleteTwilight Princess <3
ReplyDeleteAwesome list with a well deserved number one ^_^
ReplyDeleteOMG OKAMI MADE IT AT ALL IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNOWS OKAMI!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I heard duhduhduduh tunhg tunhg I knew it was coming....
ReplyDeleteI have all games
ReplyDeleteTwilight princess is my favorite game of all time
ReplyDeleteYes, great Zelda game but I liked Twilight Princess better! =)
ReplyDeleteThis isn't a list for actuall games exclusive to the console. if it's exist to the console, then it counts.
ReplyDeleteThank you! =)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm 7 for put a Survival Horror game in the second spot... moron..
ReplyDeleteI meant why didnt you put it in the list. It does'nt have 2 be in a higher position than twilight princess.
ReplyDeleteThis countdown was before that game even got a mention.. look at the date.
ReplyDeleteyou're the MORON! HOW COME YOU DON'T KNOW BULLY?~!! IT'S ONE OF ROCKSTARS GREATEST HITS!!
ReplyDelete10.Call Of Duty-Mw3
ReplyDelete9.Call Of Duty Blackops
8.Medal Of Honor-Hero's 2
7.Call Of Duty W@W
6.Legend Of Zelda:Twilight Princess
5.Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
4.Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles
3.Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
2.Super Smash Bro's Brawl
1.Monster Hunter Tri
: ) <3 I love wii
My top 10:
ReplyDelete1 - Super Mario Galaxy 2
2 - Super Mario Galaxy
3 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl
4 - Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
5 - Donkey Kong Country Returns
6 - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
7 - Wii Sports
8 - Mario Power Tennis
9 - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
10 - Poke Park
:D
Yes I went from favourite to least favourite :)
ReplyDeleteLIKE if you have a Wii
ReplyDeleteOKAMI!!!
ReplyDeleteFUCK!! HOW CAN YOU FORGOTTEN BULLY SE, SCARFACE, GODFATHER, No MORE HEROES and MADWORLD!??
ReplyDelete10-wii sports
ReplyDelete9-wii sports resort
8-PIKMIN
7-super mario galaxy
6-super mario galaxy 2
5- zelda twilight princess
4-super smash brosh brawl
3-mario kart
2-new super mario bross wii
1- PIKMIN 2!
idiot!
@fantasyguy86 i beat it in 3 hours with all ghosts and most golden bugs
ReplyDeleteYES YES YES THIS IS PERFECT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS EXACT LIST FOR YEARS U R AMAZING
ReplyDeletewhy does no one have no more heroes or no more heroes 2 on their list
ReplyDelete10: wii sports
ReplyDelete9: fifa09
8: super mario strikers charged
7: new super mario bros.
6: super smash bros brawl
5: mario galaxy
4: beyblade metal fustion battle fortress
3: super paper mario
2: the legend of zelda twilight princess
1: mario galaxy 2
smbb is da best!!!
ReplyDeleteI feel like 1 and 2 aren't exactly right for the list. RE4 was originally for the Gamecube and Twilight Princess was originally being developed for the Gamecube and had a Gamecube release as well. Obviously they play differently but I feel like they might not really deserve the #1 spot.
ReplyDeletehave you played zelda skyward sword?
ReplyDeleteMy top ten:
ReplyDelete10:Donkey Kong Country Returns
9:Zelda Skyward Sword
8:Wii Sports
7:New Super Mario Bros.
6:Super Mario Galaxy 2
5:Super Mario Galaxy
4:Wii Sports Resort
3:Kirby's Return to Dreamland
2:Mario Kart Wii
1:Super Smash Brothers
Twilight Princess...FTW!!! 8D lol cant wait for Skysward sword! X3
ReplyDeleteFound a cool website where you can order games like these and more dont worry im not spam lol, message me and ill tell you more about it the site is wiigamezone,com I'm tellng you guys about this because i honestly do care about other fellow wii gamers and i strongly support nitendo:) lets beat microsoft together!:)
ReplyDeleteWhy DIDN"T he INCULDED BULLY, No More Heroes, and SCARFACE?! You 7 or something?!!
ReplyDelete1:26 GOD I LOVE THAT GAME AND RESORT VERSION!
ReplyDelete1: Super Smash Bros Brawl
ReplyDelete2:New Super Mario Bros Wii
3:Lego Star Wars The Clone Wars
4:Super Mario Galaxy 2
5: Mario Kart Wii
6:Super Mario Galaxy
7:PokePark WIi:Pikachu's Adventure
8:Pokemon Battle Revolution
9:Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga
10:Super Mario All Stars
Great list!! had alot of great games. You should also try out Monster Hunter 3 cause its a really good game for the wii and its also very fun online too
ReplyDelete@scrulesman1234 play oot
ReplyDeleteanimal crossing
ReplyDeletePost a Comment