* NEW JOB * FREE PS4 GLITCH GAMES (ANY GAME) PS STORE GLITCH 2020
Everyone wants to know how to get free games, right?
Well, in this method, I show you how to get any game for free from the Playstation Store.
So enter quickly because it won't take long for Sony to fix this Glitch of the Massive Playstation !!!
I hope you enjoy!
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/DaspedzaGaming
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/DaSpedzaGaming
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/daspedza.
WOW. I was about to try the glitch but my Playstation 4 automatically said that it had to update.
ReplyDeleteEvil within is dope as fk
ReplyDeleteWtf how you do that
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing youtuber⚡⚡😅💙
ReplyDeleteHello i think im going to try it but if something goes wrong i will tell u mate amd i would appreciate if you would help and 1 more thing if u get suspedned and u come back a week later wil u be allowed on the ps4 or will they just say u are not allowed back on?🤘🏻
ReplyDeleteIT WORKS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHNX BUDDY ❤️❤️❤️❤️
👇🏻
I dont get it when I try to go between the game and the X and click it either deletes the game or goes into the game buy screen
ReplyDeleteI got call of duty for free
ReplyDeleteU fucking legend it worked
ReplyDeleteIt worked for me
ReplyDeleteWell I tried it and messed up ended up putting a game on my visa 😂
ReplyDeleteIt worked I got sonic mania and rayman legends
ReplyDeleteThis was stolen btw
ReplyDeleteIt must be the Australian sense of humour... But I did still find that vaguely humorous. Kudos!
ReplyDeleteThanks it worked xx
ReplyDeleteMany do u think we can do this with xxx
ReplyDeleteWow that crazy
ReplyDeleteSir this is glitch can be done after jailbreak or directly done tell me
ReplyDeleteOmg bro. It worked. I got destiny 2 for free!
ReplyDeleteLOL I JUST BOUGHT GHOST RECON BREAKPOINT ahhhhh!@!!!!
ReplyDeleteXDXD
Good vedio
ReplyDeletePost a Comment