PlayStation Store highlights this week include Castle Crashers, Blair Witch, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey and many more!
PlayStation Access brings you the latest PS4 news, features and gameplay every week, giving you unprecedented access to the biggest titles on PlayStation. Subscribe now to make sure you never miss out: http://bit.ly/AccessSub
All the music presented with the kind permission of epidemicsound.com (http://www.epidemicsound.com)
We use AverMedia's Live Gamer Pro for PS4 capture and streaming.
Want more?
Rob's Twitter: http://bit.ly/RobPearson
Dave's Twitter: http://bit.ly/DavidJackson
Nath's Twitter: http://bit.ly/NathanDitum
Dan's Twitter: http://twitter.com/dan_wheeler90
Rosie's Twitter: https://twitter.com/RosieCaddick88
Elle's Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElleOsiliWood
Join us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/AccessFB
Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/TweetAccessAll music presented with the kind permission of epidemicsound.com (http://www.epidemicsound.com)
We use AverMedia's Live Gamer Pro for PS4 capture and streaming.
Want more?
Rob's Twitter: http://bit.ly/RobPearson
Dave's Twitter: http://bit.ly/DavidJackson
Nath's Twitter: http://bit.ly/NathanDitum
Dan's Twitter: http://twitter.com/dan_wheeler90
Rosie's Twitter: https://twitter.com/RosieCaddick88
Elle's Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElleOsiliWood
Join us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/AccessFB
Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/TweetAccess.
persona 5 royal just got announced...
ReplyDeleteTitanfall 2 Standard Edition
ReplyDeleteMonster Energy Supercross
I was So hyped for ancestors. But no
ReplyDeleteShe sounds so pretty 😍😍😍😍
ReplyDeleteHow about silent hills and re2 and 3 a holes. Naw funs not what we do here.
ReplyDeleteI just got a PS4 for first time what games you guys recommended, make it good!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I read weak!
ReplyDeleteDidn't Blair witch like just come out
ReplyDeleteThe Blair Witch Trailer's Graphics are much better than the ps4 release.
ReplyDeleteThey should have to say they were on a 4000 pound Alienware Desktop set @ 4k
Instead of just saying ps4 pc xbox switch.
Y’all are awesome, I hope Ancestors is rad. ✌️
ReplyDeleteCastle crashers is a must have if you play with friends. So fun and casual
ReplyDeletemeanwhile xbox has NOTHING lol
ReplyDelete"from the creator of assassins creed" but don't expect the game to be on the level of any of the AC games, it's just some small 30man team making the ancestor game
ReplyDeleteBlair Witch?? The movie was the biggest hype train in the world when it came out. Don't think any of you were old enough or possibly born when it was released. If the game is based on it god knows could be another hype train.
ReplyDeleteFalse history of the world - the game.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful voice
ReplyDeleteExcellent stuff, thanks for the update Elle!
ReplyDeleteCyberpunk will be the last game I buy on console. There's only 2 or 3 games worth buying every year.
ReplyDeleteIt isn't an Access new games vid without a mention of the Witcher 3 on discount. :D
ReplyDeleteI’m only excited about TLOU2
ReplyDeleteNot to mention Star Ocean First Departure R, which is out on Thursday.
ReplyDeleteElle <3
ReplyDeletePoor Dave...
ReplyDeleteYou forgot cuisine royal. Or are we ignoring free ones?
ReplyDeleteOMG THE WITCHER 3!!!! I thought it would never go on sale. 🥳🥳😂🤣
ReplyDeletePatrice Desilet thinks FAR FAR too highly of himself!
ReplyDeleteAncestors was critically panned, don't whine that people didn't "get it" or didn't "play it"
You made Assassin's Creed mate, not Metal Gear Solid....
I can never get enough Elle ❤️
ReplyDeleteBlair witch scared the living daylights out of me.
ReplyDeleteWill get Rise if it's on a disc.
ReplyDeleteNath! Stop with the Witcher 3 plugs already! We get it; you love the game! But I tried it; borrowed from a friend, and gave it back! I didn't like it, and don't care it ever finish it. No matter what the price it! Sony could offer it for free next month, and u still won't play! Drop it already please!!
ReplyDeleteFinally castle crashers! FINALLY!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't stand her voice
ReplyDeleteAnd don't forget, if you don'T like ancestors then you didn't play the game according to the developer.
ReplyDeleteBruh the description has double information.
ReplyDeletePlaystation Acces has been breached! One of them must be a synth!
Elles got much better at this well done
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone else think she sounds like Daisy Ridley
ReplyDeleteDoesn’t everyone already own GTA5 ?
ReplyDeleteHeyy, the monkeygame. I don't know why I'm so interested in that one.
ReplyDeleteThough the last time I saw something about it, it seemed horribly buggy and clunky.
I will just wait till these games are gonna be in ps plus
ReplyDeletemost underated channel ever!
ReplyDeleteOh man I hope Dave is playing Blair witch.
ReplyDeleteI feel sorry for the guy but I don't wanna play it 😌
Earth knight looks beautiful
ReplyDeleteBlair witch yaaaay
ReplyDeleteanybody play Ancestors yet? how is it? worth the money?
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, it was good to see more VR news.. and announcements..
ReplyDeleteI loooove her voice
ReplyDeleteElle's voice is so lovely just like her x
ReplyDeleteI want hooman kind game
ReplyDeleteAnd tools up😊
ReplyDeleteYour doing another Heart Monitor stream?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment