Welcome to our new / old LP from New Super Mario Bros. Wii. We thought we should give our daughters a taste of the good old days and take them on an adventure!
Don't forget to tap the bell icon to make sure you are up to date with every video we post! :)
- - - - -
Subscribe today! ► http://bit.ly/SubscribeWLTP
CANALS
Tyson & Cassie ► http://bit.ly/KoopaCouple
Spencer ► http://bit.ly/MrSuhSpence
WLTP ► https://twitter.com/WeRikeToPray
Tyson ► https://twitter.com/Siber170
Spencer ► https://twitter.com/MrSuhSpence.
Gtuburmu eh yeu tfegnagy
ReplyDeleteCorrection larry
ReplyDelete11:05
ReplyDeleteCan you play this on the wii u?
ReplyDelete12:17 Tyson lost at his own challenge
ReplyDeleteRemember to bubble
ReplyDelete3:20 That’s a great start, Luigi! Oh, wait... wrong video.
ReplyDeleteWhen they are choosing their characters
ReplyDeleteFLICKS THE WII REMOTE SO HARD THAT IT SLIPS OUT THE WINDOW
кто русский ставте лайки
ReplyDeleteThis was recorded on my birthday I turned 13 on that day lol
ReplyDeleteOof really awkward tbh
ReplyDeleteOh the memarios
ReplyDeletenow you played this game 3 times
ReplyDeleteit pains me to watch this 😂
ReplyDeleteIv played this
ReplyDeleteAww..man, I wish I could play 4-players like you guys.
ReplyDeleteI cant be the only one who called toad bobby can I?
ReplyDeleteMe wii dead in 2018
ReplyDeleteI remember you did a live stream of this 6 years ago I watched it you guys were good and amazing 😉. But I’m still so sad 😞 that Chris and Tyler are gone We will always love you and remember from the start!
ReplyDeleteNext Spring I'm getting New Super Mario Bros Wii for my 16th birthday.
ReplyDeleteThis was made a whole ago but when Spencer was in the yellow tunnel a green tunnel was suppose to come up and u can get one ups and the coin I'm on world 8at this time
ReplyDeleteJust so you know you made this video two days after my birthday
ReplyDeleteFun fact: you can store a power up in yoshi’s mouth
ReplyDeleteyey!! its super mario bros WEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt’s not the same!!!!!😢😢😭
ReplyDeletevery funny
ReplyDeleteLake sen motivos
ReplyDeleteHenry danger is kid danger
ReplyDeleteSpencer always gets the first death
ReplyDeleteHow did you screen record the wii?
ReplyDeleteQuem aí em 2019 ainda joga Mário wii
ReplyDelete(- _ -)
ReplyDelete4 players are always funny 😂
ReplyDeletepopolo zitto hahahahhahahha
ReplyDeleteU should try new super Mario bros 2
ReplyDeleteSomething Ive noticed about Mario multiplayer games... LUIGI ALWAYS DIES FIRST!!
ReplyDeleteAs a 7 year old playing this I would be devastated when my Toshiba would run off a cliff
ReplyDeleteI love this game
ReplyDeletehave you found out how to triple jump yet
ReplyDeleteLuigi performance went down
ReplyDeleteplay Mario with me
ReplyDeleteMario on the Wii
ReplyDeleteDon't touch it
ReplyDeleteI sang "chocolate bars" because those brown things on 1-4 looked like chocolate bars
ReplyDeleteRemember that time when you finished the game then you see Peach kiss Mario then someone says ew.
ReplyDeleteI can’t even play 2 player without yelling at my brother to get the mushroom before it rolls to me.
ReplyDeleteCan You Show Me A Picture of You 2 Fiances
ReplyDeletei see what you did there wii sounds like "we"
ReplyDeleteNow You Sounds Like Charles Martinet
ReplyDeletePost a Comment