* NEW * Xbox is crazy! (First look)



The Xbox Series X has been revealed - coming in 2020!
New next generation Xbox console, controller, graphics and more!
► Information on Playstation 5 - https://youtu.be/4lMSZmBcANI

The new generation of Xbox is officially called “Xbox Series X” and will be arriving for the 2020 holiday season. We are covering the new Xbox Series X specifications, prices, games, controllers and MORE! More Xbox videos to come as more information becomes available.

#UseCodeAliA

► NEW Ali-A Merch!
• Shop - http://AliAShop.com

► Follow me!
• Facebook - http://facebook.com/AliAarmy
• Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/OMGitsAliA
• Instagram - http://instagram.com/AliA

► The equipment I use!
• Cheapest games - https://www.g2a.com/r/AliA
• The helmet I use - http://bit.ly/1dXHELh
• How I record my gameplay - http://e.lga.to/a
• Improve your goal (10% reduction) - http://www.kontrolfreek.com/discount/ali-a
• My controller - Use "ALIA" for the delivery:
https://scuf.co/AliA

Intro music (listen / download here):
https://youtube.com/FutureHouseMusic
https://www.youtube.com/SpinninRec

Subscribe for more videos!
- Ali-A


---
Video downloaded and owned by Ali-A. (PG, for the whole family + no profanity!).

38 Comments

  1. Who just saw the puppy’s playing in the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new Xbox Series X has been revealed, not long ‘till we see the Playstation 5... 👀

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet he will make cod vids since fortnite won't be at lunch of next gen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have summer drift when it comes out my epic is spurs gamer 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. 0:08 look at the dogs fighting 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤫🤫

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Xbox series X




    Is



    The Tower of Power




    Coming to a TV or monitor near you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bru I already know that the PlayStation will look and be all around a better console like if u think the same

    ReplyDelete
  8. My deaf cat runs away from my room when i play your intro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Y'all see the new space heater that Xbox is coming out with?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next Gen Consoles are the Last Gen PCs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like everything about Xbox series x apart from the name

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still didn't make ps5 vid kuz don't said no not today Ali-A

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do it really matter what new system u get ali? All u gon do is still play just fortnite

    ReplyDelete
  14. The design might not be attractive for some, but it makes up with the performance.
    Performance over design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ali-A has to add in the fortnite aspect to basically everything

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anyone who buys a console in 2020 is a fool

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anyone else saw his dogs fighting in the back☠️🤣

    ReplyDelete
  18. will xbox one players be able to play with series x player?

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's going behind the TV anyway🤷🏼

    ReplyDelete
  20. 2 months later, 220fps Im high as f**k

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really love how the Ybox looks like

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked and hit the subscribe button and I was wondering if you could get me the new Xbox

    ReplyDelete
  23. THEY LITERALLY MADE A BOX WITH A X ON IT 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post