NINJASHYPER IS BACK !? - Halo Reach PC



I return to my roots! Halo Reach has finally fallen on PC and here we go! NINJASHYPER is back!

SIGN UP HERE to never miss a video! http://bit.ly/SubscribeNinja
Join my notification team by clicking on the 🔔Bell
WATCH ME LIVE ON MIXER https://mixer.com/ninja

Get the official Ninja game banner here! https://win.gs/NinjaHeadband

▶ Check out my official #TeamNinja brand product: https://teamninja.com/YT

LIVE ON MIXER:
For more action on Fortnite Battle Royale, watch me live on
https://mixer.com/ninja

You will see highlights, fun moments, impressions and how to read information that might not make the YouTube channel.

Broadcast hours 9:00 a.m. CST - 6:00 p.m. CST

#Fortnite #Ninja

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!! .

46 Comments

  1. Halo...... man i was 6 when i watched u in halo.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 13 years old and i'm glad to see this master saga game :)
    Not like Shitnite that is not a legendary game as Reach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your halo videos are better than fortnite videos

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was still so hype and nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont curse halo with the fortnite hash tag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que nos vas a banear de halo igual?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flag Dropped
    Flag Taken
    Flag Dropped
    Flag Recovered
    Killing Spree!
    Flag Taken
    Flag Dropped
    Flag Stolen
    Frenzy!
    Flag Recovered
    Flag Taken
    Flag Captured
    GAME OVER!

    i really felt that man

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fortnite has been supposedly at the top for too long now......It's time it gets replaced and dies

    ReplyDelete
  9. anyone else notice how his dmr crosshair doesnt expand? how is that possible

    ReplyDelete
  10. O my gad yes yes yes, is AMAZING IS PERFEC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wasn't this kid a jinx in Halo, got kicked from team to team after 1st match.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Halo's the best game ever I started play Halo in the 2007 ! Pretty NICE GAME ! & on PC hum hum hum ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. What you nerds don’t know is this is the game ninja was actually a beast in not that fortnut shit

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1vs1 ninja? My TAG is. SWATxCOMANDER17

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been waiting for this return ,halo always had great content ,and classic ninja ,
    Halo is where he got his name, where it ALL started. He was in his parents basement during this time . The OLD GRIND!!

    But It's too bad ninja sold his soul to phortNitE , yikes ... lmao
    we lost em boys he's never coming back 😣😂

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lmao why would you handicap yourself on the PC with MKB? You're a pro using the controller so use it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. La neta no me gusta halo pero me alegra que deje de jugar poco a poco la mierda de fortnite

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now this Is the only reason i still watching you

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now im gonna watch ninja everyday cause he plays halo now

    ReplyDelete
  20. the fact it took me like 2-3 mins to realize he was playing with Bravo is sad. We really took Reach for granted... I miss Halo. I hope Infinite is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lmao and he's right back making fortnite and cod videos.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The prophet has returned to his home

    ReplyDelete
  23. Now you just need to play Destiny(2) again

    ReplyDelete
  24. This was very interesting!! Need to drop more halo vids!🙌🏽

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ninja back on Halo 🤔 someone call the Sudds

    ReplyDelete
  26. halo is ass, cod is so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I absolutely loathe ninja in multiple ways but I can hella respect a halo player. Good vid

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yeeeeeeeeees! Great new year with Ninja in Halo! My favorite MLG Player 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  29. I’m the only one who still plays halo 5 like if you still play

    ReplyDelete
  30. I was watching Ninja 1v1 the Sudds and this popped up in recommended. I unsubbed when he got away form Halo but will happily resub if this continues

    ReplyDelete
  31. These fortnite kids dont know what's a good game

    ReplyDelete
  32. 0:22-0:32
    "Halo song plays"

    Ninja and old gamers: I felt that 😔

    ReplyDelete
  33. "He got a NooooooOoooo scope, he neveeerr scopppeedd his gun" - if you get this reference, then you was born in the correct generation 👌💥

    ReplyDelete
  34. No hate finally a game where he doesn’t sweat all the time

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ninja is the is that one friend that’s try hard at everything

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post