The new DolphiniOS iOS emulator that plays Nintendo Wii and Gamecube games recently received an update that supports external controllers! For now, this update is in beta and only available to Patreon members, but it will soon be available to the public. Leave a taste for this awesome app 👍
👾 Learn how to get DolphiniOS here: https://youtu.be/0cEoFqn_Xt0
♥ ️ Support the DolphiniOS emulator!
Discover the developer's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/oatmealdome
Join the developer's Discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/rdx6Bt8
👇 Follow me on my social networks for BTS (not the lol group)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/operationidroid/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/OPERATIONiDROID
Join my new discord: https://discord.gg/AWvYqkV
🎧 Music on video:
8 p.m. (Lo-fi hip-hop remix) Animal Crossing: City Folk: https://youtu.be/i3QgGvc9Mk0
#DolphiniOS #Controller #iPhone.
I can’t add my ps4 remote on the app. Help?
ReplyDeleteGo to fin rom and iso on https://www.mondemul.me ou https://www.emugen.net !
ReplyDeleteactually you don't need to be jailbroken in order to get dolphin ios. but you need a mac with xcode installed
ReplyDeleteWhat's iOS 19?
ReplyDeleteOk I got dolphini Ios and I can’t connect a controller
ReplyDeleteCan you make a new video on how to hack 3ds?
ReplyDeleteIs there a way to get N64 titles
ReplyDeleteYour the man! Been looking for a solution for this problem the last few days. Take my 3$!
ReplyDeleteF*ck ! I wanna try this on my iPhone 11 Pro but there’s no jailbreak.
ReplyDeleteWhy tf is the thumbnail a Wii controller if u can’t even use one?!?
ReplyDeleteEpic! Great vid. :)
ReplyDeleteWhy GBA4IOS don’t work? Download later?
ReplyDeletewasssssssssabiiiiii
ReplyDeleteWait, why can only PS4 and Xbox one controllers work on Dolphin? Doesn’t jailbreak give you the access to use other non-iPhone approved Bluetooth controllers?l
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of ipad do i need?
ReplyDeleteYesssss
ReplyDeleteI only clicked because of the wiimote
ReplyDeleteDo the revoked apps for ios 13.3 please!
ReplyDeleteThey should really add a feature that lets you assign shake to a button on your controller. A lot of Wii games Mario galaxy, Mario Bros. and more uses this feature and it would be a simple way to fix it.
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone remember the 3ds videos? Who wants an updated version?
ReplyDeleteI DONT HAVE JAILBREAK!!! :((
ReplyDeleteGba emulator vid pls
ReplyDeleteDid he fix the "1" button during gameplay with new super mario bros in this update? Any action that required you to press 1 and shake the wiimote doesn't work in the current version.
ReplyDeleteWhich iPad are you playing on?
ReplyDeletewhat iPad are you using
ReplyDeleteI wish this worked on iOS 11 :(((
ReplyDeleteHopefully Nintendo adds GameCube on switch 😁
ReplyDeleteBro I really want to get Delta emulator but I can’t as it’s revoked. Provenance too and I’m super sad, if y’all know how to get it without a jail break just tell me
ReplyDeleteWhen it comes out will it be on the altstore
ReplyDeletePlease make a video when you can do this without jailbreak
ReplyDeleteI don’t have good device 🙂iPhone 7plus
ReplyDeleteGamecube and wii is great now we need 3DS,PS2,Xbox
ReplyDeleteWhat’s the best way to jailbreak on iPhone 6s. I don’t have a computer.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment