Go to https://expressvpn.com/dykg to retrieve your privacy TODAY on the Internet and find out how you can get 3 months free. Thanks to ExpressVPN for sponsoring this video.
SIGN UP for more Nintendo Wii games ► http://bit.ly/DYKG_Subscribe
In this video, Did You Know Gaming takes a look at some Easter facts, secrets and eggs surrounding the facts about Nintendo Wii games and games like The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Follow DYKG on:
Twitter: http://bit.ly/2oOavs2
Instagram: http://bit.ly/2oO4jjA
Facebook: http://bit.ly/2nIrFp9
Website: http://bit.ly/NpYDbD
Sources / Further reading:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3qs1GK2hOk
https://tcrf.net/Wii#Remote_Control_Functionality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inz-5podK4s
https://rc24.xyz/services/television.html
http://tcrf.net/Gem_Smashers_(Wii)
https://tcrf.net/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Twilight_Princess/Unused_Items#0xF7_-_Surf_Leaf
http://web.archive.org/web/20101124042307/http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=26345
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=its+on+like+donkey+kong
https://trademark.trademarkia.com/its-on-like-donkey-kong-85173084.html+
https://techcrunch.com/2010/11/10/nintendo-is-attempting-to-trademark-its-on-like-donkey-kong/
http://gaming.moe/?p=2894
https://twitter.com/vani_valentine/status/1046652358694920202
http://www.vgfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=867
#Wii #Nintendo #Zelda.
I f***cking LOVE Klonoa! I have all three games for the ps1, ps2 and Wii and it's my favourite ps1 game of all time. I want a Klonoa 3, god damn it!
ReplyDeletetechcrunch? really
ReplyDeleteWhat song is playing at 4:50?
ReplyDeleteThanks did you know gaming for helping me with my government homework
ReplyDelete>Includes ad for Express VPN.
ReplyDeleteOh right, those are the guys that recently got hacked, right? Yeah, totally give your money to them. Pfft.
That GCN motion control picture… is shopped with CG. Even at their most glossy and brand new, plastic doesn’t look like that… sorry it’s a fake.
ReplyDeleteThe "it's on like Donkey Kong" sounds like the DK rap singer.
ReplyDeleteYeh
ReplyDelete5:04 that's clearly sonic from the saturn era lmao
ReplyDeleteThat ending 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
ReplyDelete8:41 Define "success"? Because I never played this game despite being a massive Whovian and I have heard nothing but bad things about these 2 games
ReplyDeleteI COULD GET A FREE TACO FROM WAHOO'S?!
ReplyDeleteDoes anybody have an example of Nintendo using the phrase "it's on like Donkey Kong" in any of their communication, specifically predating other uses by non-Nintendo entities (for example Ice Cube).
ReplyDeletethey got me with that twilight princess thumbnail
ReplyDeleteDid not know about the Wii controller prototype for GameCube.
ReplyDeletehey
ReplyDeleteZelda on the thumbnail and also hash tagged. But no mention of it in the video?
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to clarify: The constitu.arc file was also utilized during the GameCube era as well! Many demo discs for the GameCube with these files as I discovered in May when I found remnants of a lost internet browser for the system. More here: https://www.deviantart.com/connorrentz/journal/The-GameCube-s-Lost-Internet-Browser-Discovered-799654842
ReplyDeleteCould you guys do a Did You Know Wrestling Games?
ReplyDeletetbh I think right now a Klonoa remake now would be better now. plenty of youtubers have made the game a lot more noticeable vs when it was rereleased.
ReplyDeleteTalk bout smash bros brawl project m
ReplyDeleteI like the way this guy says "patents." Good job, guy.
ReplyDeleteHey Garfield, PS3 game!
ReplyDelete"Oh Nelly, we've got some beef" has to be the best "It's on like Donkey Kong" avoidance phrase ever #InfringementFree
ReplyDeleteDid you know? ExpressVPN logs all of your data.
ReplyDeletemaaaan i wonder why TP sold so much. maybe cause with it u could hack the Wii with a save file lol
ReplyDeletethanks for the big smile on Doctor who!!!!
ReplyDelete>Calls the video "Wii Games Facts"
ReplyDelete>Only has 4 minutes of information about Wii Games
Why does a lot of older footage look bad, much worse than it did at the time (I know that some of those commercials weren't that pixelated).
ReplyDeleteSo you getting a free Pokemon review code?
ReplyDeleteGreg’s commentary cracked me up.
ReplyDeleteShould be a graphic warning at the end of the video, but there wasn't
ReplyDelete“Paytent”
ReplyDeleteThe Wiimote is merely “evolutionary” because a patent for it existed one year before its release?
ReplyDeleteI loved the tv remote control function on the Wii U. I wish more controllers offered this kind of thing. Quick and easy to adjust the volume or settings. Also for when I inevitably lose the remote.
ReplyDeleteenough with the nintendo holy shit the lack of fucking variety just name yourselves didyouknownintendo already
ReplyDelete9:17 Oof... That spelling of SYLVESTER MCCOY's name is painful.
ReplyDeleteWish we got Another Klonoa Game! :(
ReplyDeleteIf someone wants to know the sound of someone trying not to lose their shit as they are talking, I'd show them this
ReplyDeleteEpisode begins at 1:15
ReplyDeleteKaren Gillian 😍
ReplyDeletePost a Comment