Nintendo Wii PURCHASE GUIDE and best games - Collector Help



KacyDaGameNerd & Metal Jesus shows you everything a new Nintendo Wii console buyer needs to know: hardware variations, accessories, third-party add-ons, rare or unusual games and some game recommendations for the purchase of day 1!

GAMES SHOWN:
Cyberbike
My horse and I: riding for gold
Wii Fit
Wii Sports
Punch-Out !!
Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll
Chronicles of Xenoblade
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Spyborgs
Sin and punishment: star successor
Kirby's return to Dreamland
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2
Wario Ware: fluid movements
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Boom Blox Bash Party
Mario Kart Wii
ExciteBots: Trick Racing

FOLLOW US
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MetalJesusRocks
Facebook: http://facebook.com/MetalJesusRocks
Site: http://www.MetalJesusRocks.com
Kacy: https://www.youtube.com/user/KacyGamer

Consider supporting my videos on Patreon:
http://www.Patreon.com/MetalJesusRocks
Buy old DOS and PC games on GOG.com * http://goo.gl/Ezudc7.

26 Comments

  1. How can we play GameCube games on our 1st original wii?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick tip if you don't have a sensor bar for the wii. The Wii remote works via infrared, so you can use two candles spaced apart in similar length to the sensor bar. The wii remote will sense infrared light from the candles and work. Might not work the best but it'll work in a jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do get one of those baseball or tennis racket accessories. At least with the wheel or zapper, it allows you to hold it in a different way you wouldn't be able to with the wii mote by itself. The baseball accessories, you are holding it the same way if you didn't have one. Also the meme where the baseball or tennis part can come off and break your tv

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought a Wii for $10 at EB Games. I opened it, cleaned the insides and replaced the thermal paste under the heatsink and it works fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Collecting Video's Game's Now in 2020 We love your Channel With your Video's Game's

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be interested in a video where you explain to noobs what an RPG game really is compared to other types. What does that means when choosing games in terms of fun, learning curve and skill level. And also what you mean when you recommend a "collectible game" versus a Day 1 game when you do a console guide. Does collectible mean just scarcity and price or is it because it's fun too? Thanks so much for your treasure trove of knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I see a Wii game in the wild that I don't own I pick it up. Hoping to one day have a complete collection. They did not make many games for the system so it is not too hard to collect for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They should reissue a Wii mini that has shrunk down hardware and only takes SD cards. Then put all the great titles back onto it and let people buy it as a system.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Metal Jesus wanted to ask you about the Zelda Skyward Sword for Nintendo Wii -- those that have a U.A.E manufactured tag, are these illegal copies? I know they work on NTSC/UC Wii Consoles; but as a collector, whats your take on these copies? Are they any good for collecting?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Metal Jesus wanted to ask you about the Zelda Skyward Sword for Nintendo Wii -- those that have a U.A.E manufactured tag, are these illegal copies? I know they work on NTSC/UC Wii Consoles; but as a collector, whats your take on these copies? Are they any good for collecting?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorites that I've played so far: Mario Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Metal Slug Anthology, Muramasa: The Demo Blade, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 (w/ Wii Motion+), Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (supports the GC controller!), Metroid Prime Trilogy, Wii Sports Resort, Ghost Squad, Zelda: Skyward Sword.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I download all my games but thanks to list all that
    my "compatibility now is guaranteed by some home brew with wii U.
    fuck that

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah not so realy wii console maybe better than with nvidia shield but i don think so...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the little HD adapter and now none of my vc retro games work can anyone help I tried going to settings and changing resolution or whatever you call it but makes no difference

    ReplyDelete
  15. Why’s Wii play not on the day 1 pick ups

    ReplyDelete
  16. saying wiimote is for normies,
    saying wii remote is for gamers,
    saying wii remote with wii motion plus inside is for weirdos,
    and saying wii remote plus is for the master race
    "wii bar" holy shit
    also for whatever reason my wii remote plus doesn't have an outer sync button, mine's still stuck in the battery compartment - I think that's only for the character remotes

    ReplyDelete
  17. A quick way to drop your IQ by 50 points is by wearing your cap sideways

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wait a minute I remember seeing those wii minis in Best Buy here in the USA when I was 11 years old so how are they a Canadian exclusive?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Today is november 19 2019...13 since release date, remeber Buy mine un Acapulco México day one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post