No more Paris Tour! - Mario Kart Tour - Gameplay Part 22 (iOS)



Mario Kart Tour Gameplay Walkthrough Part 22! Paris Tour Gameplay!
PART 1 ► http://zack.watch/MarioKartTour PLAYLIST ► http://zack.watch/MarioKartTourList
SIGN UP ► http://sub.zackscott.games ► Thank you for every Like! 👍 Ring the bell! 🔔 ⤴

Thank you for watching my gameplay and my guided tour of Mario Kart Tour! I love Mario Kart, and I'm happy to see him finally making his way to mobile platforms! You may have seen a trailer or a review, but this game will feature my impressions, reactions and comments throughout the game, including all of the characters! If you are a fan of Mario Kart, let's play Mario Kart Tour! Subscribe to ZackScottGames for new episodes today!

MARIO KART GOES A WORLD TOUR
Mario and his friends go global in this new Mario Kart as they race around courses inspired by real world cities in addition to the classic Mario Kart courses! These destinations will be presented in circuits that run every two weeks! In addition to courses based on iconic locations, some of your favorite Mario Kart characters will receive variations that incorporate the local flavor of the cities featured in the game! The Mario Kart series known and loved by many is ready to take on the world - one smart device at a time! With one finger, you can easily steer and drift and throw devastating objects while searching for gold in mugs filled with new and classic Mario Kart courses. Earn big stars by racing or pulling the featured pipe to get more drivers, karts and gliders! You can also proudly display badges, earned by completing certain challenges, next to your name in the game!

JOIN ► http://join.zackscott.games
🙌 Become a member to get incredible benefits!
🎬 Exclusive videos!
⚡ Community messages reserved for members!
👕 Exclusive discounts on Merch!
💸 Special rank on my discord!
💥 Exclusive badge and Emoji!

SUBSCRIBE ► http://sub.zackscott.games
👋 I'm ZackScott! Subscribe if you haven't done so! New videos everyday!
👍 Thank you for each Like, Share and Comment!
🔔 Ring the bell to join the notification team!

MORE FROM ZACKSCOTT
Shirts ► http://shirts.zackscott.com
Discord ► http://discord.gg/ZackScottGames
Twitter ► http://twitter.com/ZackScott
Instagram ► http://instagram.com/ZackScott
Facebook ► http://facebook.com/ZackScott
More YouTube ► http://youtube.com/ZackScott

GAME INFO
Name: Mario Kart Tour
Developer: Nintendo EPD
Publisher: Nintendo
Platforms: iOS, Android
Release Date: September 25, 2020
Website: https://mariokarttour.com

hashtags
#MarioKartTour #MarioKart #ZackScottGames #Nintendo.

28 Comments

  1. @ZackScottGames my Mario kart tour FC is 3058 4783 7001

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zack my Mario kart tour id FC is 3058 5783 7001

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mario kart tour made me disgust Mario kart 8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is anyone else having the problem of races being started but like the cpu dont come up and its stuck if you fixed it how I tried resetting and that failed

    ReplyDelete
  5. DK and Diddy Kong are not father and son they're best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Nintendo Upload "Luigi as a Mime" Instead of "Vacation Peach" for the Paris Tour in Mario Kart Tour?

    Roy Cup🕶
    Dino Dino Jungle R🌴
    Luigi's Mansion⚰️
    Mario Circuit 3T⛳️
    Vs. Mega Roy🌴

    Another Daisy Cup👸🏻
    Waluigi Pinball R🎰
    Paris Promenade R🗼
    Mario Circuit 1⛳️
    Ring Race🏝

    Another Baby Rosalina Cup⭐️
    Shy Guy Bazaar R🕌
    Choco Island 2🌰
    Yoshi Circuit R🌳
    Steer Clear of Obstacles🗼

    Another Donkey Kong Cup🦍
    Bowser's Castle 1R🌋
    Dino Dino Jungle T🌴
    Paris Promenade🗼
    Big Reverse Race🎰

    Another Lemmy Cup🏳️‍🌈
    Luigi's Mansion T⚰️
    Choco Island 2T🌰
    Shy Guy Bazaar🕌
    Goomba Takedown⛳️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crashing over the finish line was easy for me, I only had to it once. I got hit over the finish line twice before I checked what the challenge was

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's what happens to me watching Zack play.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is an exploit where you can glide infinitely like to know

    ReplyDelete
  10. my favorite High-end is Peachette and i got Peachette :) please give me heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrible player with loads of cash. Couldn’t keep a combo going with lvl 2 if his life depended on it. Sad times. Sad days for r kids to emulate this man.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was watching Markiplyer play this random horror game with my FAVEORITE headphones 🎧 on and then I saw a notification with the most LOUDEST noise I've ever heard in my entire life "BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your Mario kart tour videos and luigi mansion 3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zack you can use your quick tickets to reduce time and use the cups when there not available

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need 3 friend somebody help me out please... name is BadShay

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been crashing when crossing the finish line before the challenge where you need to crash at the finish line 3 times but I need one more crash

    ReplyDelete
  17. Watching Zack play makes me "belly" laugh so much. You know how you laugh so hard that your hands become weak? That's what happens to me watching Zack play. 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  18. The way Zack said “Daisy!”
    And also “We gotta be her I don’t have-DaIsY!”

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you zack for that tip I didn't know how to get that badge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me: Servers are disconnected for Mario Kart tour

    My friend: And why is that?

    Me: Cause Zack has destroyed with his overpoweredness

    My friend: So?

    Me: HE'S OVER 9,000

    My friend: Died of shockness

    ReplyDelete
  21. How on Earth did you get all that character so quickly?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post