Buy a shield here: https://amzn.to/2MsOAlp
In this video, I'm watching the all-new Nvidia Geforce Now on the Nvidia Shield Android TV.
It's pretty awesome and you can play PC games without even having a PC!
I was able to broadcast from Nvidia servers and I had access to a $ 6000 GPU for the Tesla P40 with 24 GB of VRAM!
💙 Become a patron: https://www.patreon.com/ETAPRIME
💙 Support The Channel: Paypal - http://bit.ly/2gy2ffr
💙 Facebook group: https://bit.ly/2rkuKPK
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you!
THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!
#Nvidiashield #Geforcenow.
So you dont need a pc you just need an account to play free to play titles righht?
ReplyDeleteIs this compatible with steam cloud saves? That's really dope and maybe the future of gaming. Being able to use your whole steam library that you already purchased to stream your games directly from your couch without a PC is awesome. I would much rater pay for that than for Google Stadia or other services.
ReplyDeleteI have a 4k tv no 4k pc my question is can I play my steam library without my pc connect? From your video I think I can
ReplyDeleteSo i can play steam games on the nvidia shield? I was just going to buy one for kodi
ReplyDeleteSHOULD THE STEAM GAMES BE INSTALLED ON YOUR PC ??
ReplyDeleteI own mother Russia bleeds on steam. How can I play on nvidia shield portable?
ReplyDeleteBeen playing the division 2 for months now and love being able to play it on my projector in the theater room at the highest settings. Use a wired mouse and keyboard and use an Ethernet connection too. Using that with my 100mbps down/10mbps up coaxial internet setup gives me no lag. I can't see myself going back to buying a PC for gaming ever again. It's just a great interface and so damned convenient.
ReplyDeleteSo I don’t need a pc at all for anything like, Downloading the Game or, just playing it in general
ReplyDeleteI’m doing a giveaway on my channel everyone check it out!
ReplyDeleteQ: can we have two profile and play bought game from the first account?
ReplyDeleteCan u play all games with mouse and keyboard
ReplyDeleteCan you play multiplayer? Fifa online or GTA V Online?
ReplyDeleteThey make money from people who buy games from them or buy the shield. Now they probably are also putting graphics card sales into the mix as there is no way to make money from free cloud gaming.
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to livestream your gameplay or ⏺ screen record with internal gameplay sound also being recorded? I think I might grab one 4real!
ReplyDeleteits slow here
ReplyDeleteSo you will hav to pay in a while fml it’s gonna b so expensive
ReplyDeleteHey Can u please tell me if the game
ReplyDelete> Empyrion Galactic Survival <
On the Envidia shield tv
If it really is possible I would buy it right now tho please let me know ....
I just got my Shield today. It wouldn't let me stream games from any server. It said I had to stream it from my PC, and I had to have a GTX 600 or higher.
ReplyDeletedo you know if nvidia already started charging for the service ?
ReplyDeleteHows the bandwidth reaping though
ReplyDeleteLike if i were to do this while someone else is playing an online game
Would it interfere heavily with either?
But can you stream emulated games? Like if I were to buy this and SNES roms on it could I stream that to Twitch?
ReplyDeleteI know this well never be answered be can you play gmod?
ReplyDelete400mbps download....fml and you want to upgrade bro thats amazing
ReplyDeleteI was trying to access the battle.net online store on Nvidia and it's SUCH a pain!
ReplyDeleteCan i play this games with any joystick?
ReplyDelete6000gpu!!! Oh ya and it’s $100 subscription and you need 100gbps internet minimum to utilize the 60fps..this is not cheap kids
ReplyDeleteHey dude, can you stream to you tube or twitch while streaming from steam without a pc ?? Thanks in advance
ReplyDeleteCan I stream pc games with Gforce now that I don't have in my steam library could i stream non steam games from my pc also or does it have to be just steam games
ReplyDeleteSo I downloaded Bayonetta and can't seem to play it on my shield hooked up to my 60 in TV. So I can hear sound but screen is black. Any ideas? Thank you
ReplyDeleteDo I need that Nvidia Now to play fortnite
ReplyDeleteCan I play realm royal totally for free with an shield? I only have a 50k internet in downloads. Does it work?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment