It finally happened! I met my random Fortnite duo from the original Fortnite days. Slick has been featured in several of my videos which you can find below. Slick is one of the most beautiful kids I have ever met on Fortnite and he's really good at playing. I promised him in a video that if we won a game, I would buy him a gaming PC. He didn't know not that I deliver it to him.
9 year old Ninja on Fortnite! - Fortnite Battle Royale
https://youtu.be/K4PCP2iHMhE
WIN A CHILD HIS FIRST GAME! Fortnite's most beautiful child - Fortnite Battle Royale
https://youtu.be/elqiD3wfjNc
I buy a PC from a child if we WIN a Fortnite game
https://youtu.be/xI6wpixLJRY
Merch Avxry.com
➦ SOCIAL MEDIA!
● Twitter! - https://twitter.com/Avxry
● Twitch! - https://www.twitch.tv/avxry
● Instagram! - https://www.instagram.com/avxry
● Discord! - https://discord.gg/QQAz4cQ
● Commercial investigations! - Avery@avxry.com.
I keep watching this in 2020
ReplyDeletekid bad at the game
ReplyDeleteWere u just in a high explosive game???
ReplyDeleteWere u just in a high explosive game???
ReplyDeleteThat kid is so lucky I wish some one would do that for me
ReplyDeleteGot to flex that FAZE hoodie
ReplyDeleteGot to flex that FAZE hoodie
ReplyDeleteavxry you made my day to see that :)
ReplyDeletehey im not that kid
ReplyDeleteIs that the Holmdel commons??? 😂😂😂 shoutout Middletown/Holmdel bro keep reppin us! Big fan.
ReplyDelete:/ :/ :/ ok.
ReplyDeleteAnd there's me with a pc that can't even run minecraft with 20fps
ReplyDeletenot to be rude but what is that monitor lol
ReplyDeleteShould of got him a new monitor
ReplyDeleteI dont know ho to tell how i feel
ReplyDeleteBecause i cant have a PCðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Iv never played on pc iv only played on Xbox and ps4
ReplyDeleteWhere is the mom...
ReplyDeletehttps://www.gofundme.com/f/help-danish-pay-for-his-tuition-for-sat?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet
ReplyDeleteNot gonna lie Avxry that's an absolutely awesome thing you did for slick and I think it's amazing that there is still good people in this world. It's kind of funny because I have the exact same pc that you gave him and it honestly doesn't have the greatest specs but it runs surprisingly well. I can play Fortnite at around 60 fps consistently and in Creative around 200. The only terribly bad thing about the pc is the ram but I mean for the price it's an amazing pc. That was amazing Avxry.
ReplyDeleteyour such a goodperson
ReplyDeleteHis brother hella jealous
ReplyDelete"dont worry, if you lose you're dead"
ReplyDelete- Avxry 2019
Post a Comment