I will never understand the temptation to inject political correctness into a game or to judge that game by a political ideal, but that's exactly what PC games did with their ice review, and in September, Kotaku did the same.
► TIPS - https://streamlabs.com/TheGameconomist
► PATREON - https://goo.gl/57bpNq
► DISCORD - https://discord.gg/aHJrF6H
► POKEMON CARDS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKIPSuYPeyk7hbJICae0oQ
► TWITTER - https://twitter.com/gameconomist
► FACEBOOK - https://goo.gl/D2cx8C.
Lazy argument on the clothing aspect. Pretty common in games for women to be eye candy while dudes just look cool or tough. I find it annoying and juvenile but not a deal breaker.
ReplyDeleteAlso anyone who whines about things being "political" it shows you live in a bubble with no real problems.
yeahhh it's so easy to distinguish that my friend didn't even know what gender is my character 😂
ReplyDeleteThere will always be fools saying stupid things, we will have the problem when people listen to them and do not realize that they are only saying stupid things ...
ReplyDeleteThis "article" shouldn't be shared anymore... the "secret" identity of this so-called "journalist" bragged about the paycheck he received for all the clicks his controversial "article" generated in the comments. As long as he generates clicks no online magazine will get rid of this pathetic excuse of a journalist. Unfortunately I myself read it... If this had been named a commentary it might have been journalistically correct but calling this a review, mostly ignoring details about gameplay and going all-out SJW on hunting and clothing? He surely knows how to generate clicks but knows nothing about quality journalism. I'm going to put this page and Sam Greer on my ignore lists which should do anyone so that he will have to learn how to do proper journalism to get paid again...
ReplyDeleteHere, someone mentioned feelings and gender so I think you went full conservatard. Let me help you calm down.
ReplyDeleteHe didn't say he didn't like the expansion.. in fact, Sam said that for hunting monsters, it's MH at its peak. He just doesn't like the storyline (you know, cause it's dumb and we all know this) and the Female armor. I play a female hunter and their armor fucking sucks. There's male armor, and the stupid looking female version for basically all the new sets. And the storyline is horrendously stupid. It's gotten worse now that Nurgurgante, or whatever, is touted as the fucking immune system of nature... right after you try to kill him. There were plenty of times when a lightning dog or catbat or whatever was limping away and I thought "aw, it's kind of sad". And that's fine. And you know, I bet you think that's fine too. You probably just got your shit pushed in by him mentioning the female armor, and decided to carpet bomb the entire article with stupid takes.
Finale score: 8/10 'Ok Boomers'
Do I hear Jack Stauber in the background
ReplyDeleteಡ ͜ Ê– ಡ
Games journalists are absolute hacks. Tell me if the game is good or bad instead of giving me a shit take about politics.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me laugh every time people claim female characters fighting in metal bikinis is unrealistic. Have you seen nearly all of the male armor sets? they probably weigh 500 pounds and are made of completely rigid metal and chitinous monster plating that would reduce mobility to 0. That's way less realistic than a metal bikini, the bikini may not offer much protection but at least you can physically move in it.
ReplyDeleteThat, and this particular troglodyte has a cartoonishly naive view of "conservationism", just like all these lefty idiots do. He/She/It/Zim/Zir actually claims it's a preposterous notion that in order to preserve life and the environment, you have to kill giant monsters rampaging around destroying everything. Because nowhere in the real world do we need to cull populations of animals to preserve the environment. Deer, Iguanas in florida, beavers and wild boar apparently do not exist.
How about you stop complaining about colonialism, lack of diversity, skimpy female armor sets and how uncomfortable all the violence makes you, and actually do your job and evaluate the game? nah, let's just keep pretending to be games journalists so we can use our platform to spew politics.
I think capcom should add jiggle physics just out of spite to show these idiots they dont care its a video game and they should grow up hell add a swinging bulge for the male xD see what they think of that oh wait theyll never see it cuz they only look at the female bodies!
ReplyDeletemhw isn't real? :-(
ReplyDeleteLOL these fucking tree huggers man, just today I beat anja over the head repeatedly until it died is that animal abuse? Well according to these idiots yes I guess.
ReplyDeleteWhat I'm killing monsters?! I though when I was fighting monsters I was banishing them to the shadow realm!
ReplyDeleteLooked at the male Kirin armor and just thought, "Magic Mike: Monster Hunter edition."
ReplyDelete269 liptards dislike this video
ReplyDeleteFUCK OFF SJW
ReplyDelete"What are you still doing here? Enough trembling in your boots. A hoonter must hoont"
ReplyDelete- Eileen the crow
So nobody cares about "man slaughtering" in Call of Duty?
ReplyDeletewell.... what do they expect the hunters to wear tho?
ReplyDeleteWhat do you do in MONSTER HUNTER
ReplyDeleteHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I think the Handler was made ugly because they decided to pander to these types of journalists.
ReplyDeleteHe probably saw those speed runs and feel bad for the monsters
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad influential people like you and others are standing up to this political correct nonsense. Keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteI'm not surprised that this happened...
ReplyDeletePost a Comment