Plague Inc. Trailer - Android



Plague Inc., the critically acclaimed strategy game of 2012 by Ndemic Creations, is a unique blend of high strategy and terribly realistic mobile simulation. Can you infect the world ?!

Get it now on Google Play - published by Miniclip: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miniclip.plagueinc

FOLLOW Plague Inc.:
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NdemicCreations
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Ndemic.Creations
Mailing list - http://www.ndemiccreations.com/home/newsletter

FOLLOW MINICLIP:
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Miniclip
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Miniclip
Follow us on Google+: http://plus.google.com/+Miniclip/
Read our blog: http://blog.miniclip.com.

44 Comments

  1. Music and sound effect is 100% scary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna share my disease with the world too , way too many earths worst germs known as humans 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣💯

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da cosa cuando ves los Dead-100000000 infect-999999999999999991846284628472846284728 survivors-12946583

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be thankful for everything. For soon there will be nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont now what the game has killed!!! In africa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see how Kazakhstan was last to be infected

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay no zombies are not real and the colored Taiwan red y

    ReplyDelete
  8. when im playing plague inc my favorite prion

    ReplyDelete
  9. mu favorite vampires or little santas helper

    ReplyDelete
  10. He hehehe Love this!
    Very funny game.
    Probably means I'm a twisted monster ...............................
    yet its end result made me want to care 'bout reading my mandatory chem book.
    Regardless of my bored and underappreciated "Teacher"

    ReplyDelete
  11. this game should have its own movie

    ReplyDelete
  12. XD i thout this Plague was real i was actally scared for a moment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just imagine..




    We are providing... Ideas for bio weapon and.. they are exploiting..

    ReplyDelete
  14. When are miniclip ganno update diep.io on android?



    ?????

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic game. So fun. Shame I'm too poor to buy the pack that unlocks everything. So much more potential that I can't access. Real shame.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Guyz am have problem : No music but on settings is on !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey so... Anyone else notice this is Adam Jensen voicing this 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  18. Am...WHATFAK YOU IN THIS IS GAYM'S DON'T PLEY GAME'S!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i play the mobile version on my chromebook because chromebooks can access mobile apps, anyways this game is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How do you unlock the cheats?
    I have beat all modes on brutal.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Умер от своей же болезни... Мдааа

    ReplyDelete
  22. Once, PewDiePie was #1 on YouTube.
    The Individual race ruled supreme.
    His dominance challenged by T-Series.
    I find it hard to picture YouTube now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post