SUBSCRIBE for more quizzes ▶ http://bit.ly/DYKG_Subscribe
▼ MORE LINKS BELOW ▼
Vote Metal Gear Solid: http://bit.ly/DYKGVote1
Vote Shadow of the Colossus: http://bit.ly/DYKGVote2
Facebook: facebook.com/didyouknowgaming
Twitter: @DidYouKnowGamin
Website: DidYouKnowGaming.com
▶ NINTENDO videos
Zelda - http://bit.ly/1GWJ5ap
Pokémon - http://bit.ly/1koObCp
Mario - http://bit.ly/1Y4e8Wa
Smash Bros - http://bit.ly/1MA7xPb
► PC GAMING videos
Shooters - http://bit.ly/1SIiOOe
Minecraft - http://bit.ly/1iTDLZD
FNAF - http://bit.ly/1Mnycvb
► SEGA videos
Sonic - http://bit.ly/1koOvkB
Dreamcast - http://bit.ly/1ODVjY5
► SONY videos
PlayStation - http://bit.ly/1PoxSC7
► Other videos
Easter eggs Mario - http://bit.ly/1MKlXIj
Metal Gear Easter Eggs - http://bit.ly/1PC5Ul4
Voice over by http://youtube.com/Caddicarus.
I didn't know blurays were scratch resistant. That's why all my PS3 games are prestine and my ps2 games always looked like ww2 relics
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know what that introductory music they used on this is called? I'd be very appreciative if someone supplied a link! :)
ReplyDeleteThe spiderman font was horrible and one reason I didn't get a PS3.
ReplyDeleteThe PS3 was aesthetically disgusting compared to PS1 and 2, I have never been a fan.
I miss the good old Playstation 3 😭
ReplyDeleteIts funny to see how similar the ps3 and wii U is. Both were overpriced, both were a failure compared to their predecessor, no one knew what its purpose was and it had little titles to make it a console worth buying.
ReplyDelete2019 Still the Best Gaming Console build ....Period
ReplyDeleteNever had a PS3 and this vid makes me glad I didn't :/
ReplyDeleteWaah, the logo looks like Spider-Mans.
ReplyDeleteWaaah, the controller looks weird.
Waaaah, the old controller is lazy.
Waaaaaaah, I want it cheaper!
Geez, what a bunch of whiners. I get it, they wanted it a certain way, but a lot of this is really nitpicking.
Just wanted to say I miss those good old nights playing Uncharted 2 online... and those silly late night moments with PlayStation Home and the friends I made there.
ReplyDeleteWhere can I find that music that starts at 0:11 - 0:18 ? It sounds badass!
ReplyDelete5 H U N D R E D T R I L L I O N C A L C U L A T I O N S P E R S E C O N D
ReplyDeleteSony was right. Rumble is a old feature that needs to be dropped.
ReplyDeleteI got my ps3 back in 2014
ReplyDeletePeople mad over no rumble, lmao I always turned it off, as it would interfere with my aiming on the analog stick.
ReplyDeleteThe ps3 May have had a rough start, but it quickly kicked that pussy box’s ass I’m no time.
ReplyDeleteI still use my PS3 I wish the PS4 would just lemme play PS3 games.
ReplyDeleteDid you know? I broke a ps3 controller over my head over dead space two and then sold it after having it for only a week?
ReplyDeleteI vote Metal Gear Solid for next weeks video!
ReplyDeleteIt was because of the PS3 that Buzz died...
ReplyDelete1995:Boy if don't stop playing the PlayStationI going to take it away! (When the U.S.A used ps3 for the U.S Air Force) the angry parents left the chat room
ReplyDeleteThose hacks was all Nintendo and Sega fans for sure
ReplyDeleteWhat song's at the beginning?
ReplyDeleteYEEEEEES!!! littlebigplanet appeared in it! that was my childhood game along with its sequels and now i have dreams early access
ReplyDeleteI have the most nostalgia for ps3 as it was my first console and no matter how bad the games were I still enjoy them but toy story 3 game was amazing.
ReplyDeleteGo Sony!
ReplyDeleteLearn how to pronounce H, fool.
ReplyDeleteDamn, PS3 was such a pain in the ass for Sony
ReplyDeleteI had a pelican boomerang controller. My favorite 3rd party controller for ps2 doe.
ReplyDeleteI bought my ps3 one week before the hack.
ReplyDeleteThe PlayStation was. My. Baby.
ReplyDeleteThe Amys face on the side by side comparison 🙌😍
ReplyDeleteWhen your super computer gets ylod
ReplyDeleteTV hvjjvñygñlxkcujigknnjckcoo ijjvjfifpgjjv la romaisa que estás kufoheljcnj jofh
ReplyDeletehave my pickle babies
ReplyDeleteAhh time for my nostalgia overload.
ReplyDeleteDespite being more of a Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 player during that generation, I always did enjoy Kevin Butler.
ReplyDeleteI thought a guy just saw a grill and said, “make it look like bq grill, slap the Spider-Man raimi font and add some long rectangle at the bottom for ports”
ReplyDeleteI remember that hacking. I got a PS4 for Christmas and my dad got me destiny (I wasn’t allowed to play m rated games at the time) and I wanted to play it immediately so it got set up and it just said the servers were too busy. Saddest Christmas of my life.
ReplyDelete"The PS3 has the most beautiful startup sound and UserInterface"
ReplyDelete*Change my mind*
6:14 HONTONI SUMIMASEN
ReplyDeleteThe Okami game was actually 1080p, as checked by digital foundry
ReplyDeletethis is my favorite
ReplyDeletePlaystation 3 is a flop Xbox 360 killed the PS3
ReplyDeleteThe PS3 is my number 1 favorite Sony system
ReplyDeleteMy wallet can't take that type of cost!
ReplyDeleteNotice how almost every single fact mentioned in this video is followed by "gamers and press criticized this." Humans are insanely naggy creatures anymore lol.
ReplyDeleteI find it funny that they couldn't play video games for a time... that's amazing, go play outside
ReplyDeleteKaz Hirai was at Sony from when they conceived the PS1 and he brought Sony back to life after Howard Stringer purposely sunk it to get money in 2012 and now Hirai is gone, while theres a new person at the helm who is against crossplay and makes me think hes gonna take Sony backwards yet again and undo everything Hirai did.
ReplyDeleteMetal Gear Solid!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe after the legendary PS2 Sony followed up with the PS3. Everything about the PS3 was subpar. The design, the specs, the third party games, the load and install times, the online hacks, the initial price tag. The list goes on and on. The PS3 was a terrible console. I owned one and sold it 6 months after buying it. The reason the PS4 is so successful is because it's an updated PS2 in design, logo, and library. Learn the lessons Sony and don't make the PS5 like the PS3 in any way. PS3 is trash.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment