PlayStation Now subscription New games for June 2020 | PS4, PS3



PlayStation ™ Now games subscription. Unlimited access to over 100 PS3 games. New games for June 2020 include Puppeteer, Braid, Way of the Samurai 3, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 and Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I don't know! Visit http://www.playstationnow.com for more information.

Maturity assessed: blood, reference to drugs, intense violence, sexual themes, offensive language.

35 Comments

  1. This is why they purchased OnLive lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next gen isn't great, just admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The games are for free but
    You haveto pay trail for 20

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay im really late 😖. but if you have gold xan you get the games free or is it a separate thing ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got a ps4 from my job Christmas party. Now I'm doing some research on what's all the hype about the features on PlayStation. this psnow is ridiculous. I would think that since PlayStation got almost ten years on Xbox. you'll think Sony by would have created BC long before Xbox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick question to anyone who has PlayStation Now. Is it any good, is there input lag, is there slow downs? If the service works, then this should not be a problem, but the thing is for me, playing video games over the internet sound like something that wouldn't work, so dose it work as advertised is my question to PlayStation now subscribers????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I kept my ps3 but seriously only games worth streaming would be imports off PS2 and PS3 and maybe a few games off PS1 that did not have internet connection at the time Soul Reaver or MDK make Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 with onlinew racing and im buying......

    ReplyDelete
  8. So will these games not work via PS Now on Vita and / or PS-TV?  Is that why those systems weren't mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please, Playstation Company Are you open the Playstation home on the PlayStation 3

    ReplyDelete
  10. having just tried it recently i have a 12mbps internet connection i have to say it works "okay" with a few exceptions and problems.

    - input sensitive games are a pain. that includes stuff like racing games. not because of fps issues but because the vehicle doesn't respond to light analog commands. 

    - fps is hit or miss, but never unplayable.

    - the compressed textures makes some games look awful, but i guess there's no way around it at this stage.

    i support sony on this. i hope to this improve drastically though. i'll stick with the trial for now and give feedback. i'll think about a subscription if the price becomes a bit more reasonable, or maybe when the library of games expands.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can we please just have backwards compatibility?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd much rather be able to own and play PSone, PS2 and PS3 games nativity on the PS4...Not really interested in a rental streaming service...

    ReplyDelete
  13. when will they add ps4 games on ps now?

    ReplyDelete
  14. how it works if i buy it for 19.99 then what gonna happen please help me idk what im doing
    and advice what to do with 40$

    ReplyDelete
  15. ill probly be hated for this ps4 is better than xbox 1 but i sorta prefered the xbox 360 to the ps3 and the 360 i think is actuly better than the xbox 1 but this is my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I subscribed to PS Now.? Will there be motion games which I could play on PS4.?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mega Man X's Saga plx!!!!! Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  18. Need to hurry and get Dragons Dogma up, along with Demons Souls and Ni No Kuni and Folklore.

    ReplyDelete
  19. When those it become worldwild ?

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG playstartion ONLY for THE best !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Why is there no PS Now in Poland yet?

    ReplyDelete
  22. This service should be free with a PS+ membership.

    ReplyDelete
  23. THEY SAID THERE WILL BE PS2 GAMES BUT YOU LIED TO ME YOU LOSERS.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I might like this service if Sony respected the fact that I have already purchased dozens of PS3 digital games on PSN, and didn't make me pay for them again to play them on PS4. As it stands, I currently have to keep my PS3 plugged in to access them.

    ReplyDelete
  25. In Saudi Arabia we don't have a Playstation now (Playstation beta)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd actually be excited for this but the store and servers are always down >.<

    ReplyDelete
  27. PS2 and PSX .... That's all I gotta say

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post