So here is another interesting eBay listing I found a while ago, $ 100 for random PS3 games, which guarantees the value is $ 140. So of course, I bought it right away to see how true this promise was, and the results totally caught me off guard! So listen to another exciting entry from a man unpacking something from eBay whose content is (mostly) unknown. I know you're all excited, and frankly, so am I. Long live the PlayStation 3!
Support me on Patreon if you want! Every bit helps!
https://www.patreon.com/MysticRyan?ty=h
Follow me on Twitch!
http://www.twitch.tv/MysticRB
Follow me on Twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/MysticRyan
Follow me on Instagram!
https://instagram.com/mysticryan/
Music by Ryan Little:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheR4C2010/featured
A big THANK YOU to these wonderful Patreon supporters!
Mohammad Ali
Austin Becker
Jonny Sturtz
Jordan Nixon
Claudio Sepúlveda Huerta
Super_Swede
Aaron Kersey
James Fletcher
Anthony Gallagher
Michael Gerling
Jason Moore
James Hutchinson
Ofash
Shane McGowan
Ben phillips
Josh Barker
spencer sorensen
Craig O’grady
Michael Wallace
Ben lindey
Jarryd Howard
Scott Funderburk
Brian Sorn
Harrison
Tarik
# PS3 # PlayStation3 #eBay.
half way through the video
ReplyDeletei just realize that there's a . between the price
before that i was like
arethese game cost that much?
i don't remember it cost that much
stupid isn't it
I had ncaa 14
ReplyDeleteWhen I used to be a gamer like back 8 months ago I would always play on my ps3 alot of times good console good games.
ReplyDeleteWatching this in 2020 and looking forward to PS5 XD
ReplyDeleteLol the call of duty ghosts is funny.
ReplyDeleteJust wondering
ReplyDeleteWhat’s so funny you laugh for no reason
Try trading them in at CeX and they'll give you like £23
ReplyDeleteAm I the only person from INDONESIA here?
ReplyDeleteIf u are one too.like
|
|
|
|
:
That’s my box!!! You’re welcome 📦
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!!
ReplyDeleteDude your total value digits are way too confusing. It looks like houndreds of dollars.
ReplyDeletethat alvin and the chipmunks insert alone was worth it
ReplyDeleteSomeone nutted on the sonic sera lmfao
ReplyDeleteI wouldn’t pay a buck over $40 for all that
ReplyDeletePronounced (re) ( paula)
ReplyDeleteHave a bunch of Rock Band/Guitar Hero controllers and wanna make some money off them? Contact the Clone Hero community lol
ReplyDeleteYou should do a video where you order a mystery box of games and you have to platinum them aha
ReplyDeleteClickbait title. Nothing spectacular happens.
ReplyDeleteAnyone notice that the Madden and the NCAA he got are from the same year? That seems kinda scummy from the seller if you ask me. Random but out of all the NCAA and Madden's he could of gotten he gets ones meant to compliment each other.
ReplyDeleteThose dam prices are Amazon more than likely. eBays much better prices. And this is freaking BULL SHIT! The football game and rock band are not worth over 2 dollars at all. He said over 5! Hell F ING no!
ReplyDelete"disgusting residue" continues to keep touching it
ReplyDeleteFew months ago u asked Why people still play on PS3 and yet you still pay to Get games for The PS3
ReplyDeleteLot of good stuff in here.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas awesome..yes
ReplyDeleteWorst video ever
ReplyDeletesocom confrontation was so good. socom 4 was horrible
ReplyDeleteYou got ripped off big time.
ReplyDeleteI have some good titles on my eBay store...just getting started but I am also going to have some gaming mystery boxes! Check em out!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.ebay.ca/usr/jk-collecting
I love the rapala games lol
ReplyDeletePost a Comment