While many online games for the PS3 are closed, there are still many that have not been closed. And I wondered who was still playing them and why. So I dusted off the old PS Triple, played a few games, and talked to the community at large. That's what happened. * Law and Order themes plays *
Support me on Patreon if you want! Every bit helps!
https://www.patreon.com/MysticRyan?ty=h
Follow me on Twitch!
http://www.twitch.tv/MysticRB
Follow me on Twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/MysticRyan
Follow me on Instagram!
https://instagram.com/mysticryan/
A big THANK YOU to these wonderful Patreon supporters!
Nick Momenah
Michael
Jason Moore
spencer sorensen
Craig O’grady
Mark heaton
Michael Wallace
Ben lindey
Jarryd Howard
Scott Funderburk
Brian Soon
Harrison
Tarik
# PS3 # PlayStation3 #PSN.
My 4 friends.
ReplyDeleteNot everybody can afford a ps4
ReplyDeleteBEC ppl is POOR
ReplyDeleteI play ps3 in 2020
ReplyDeleteI remember playing special ops on mw3 with randoms
ReplyDeleteI know I’m commenting this about a year later but you should’ve bought a ps4 for the iseeyoux6x9x guy
ReplyDeleteEven i have ps4..i cant play online..i only can play offline mission or adventure or else
ReplyDeleteGTA online is for free on ps3 that’s why you should play on PS3
ReplyDeleteHow are u playing without psplus bcoz psplus don't exist for ps4 anymore
ReplyDeletedo you know why i play ps3 in 2020 bicuse i don’t have enough money to buy a ps4
ReplyDeleteI don't think you're doing it on purpose but regardless you are making people feel bad but not having a PS4?, believe it or not there are a lot of people out there that don't have $300+ to spend on a video game console, they have other priorities other than getting the latest and greatest, that's fuck up man!!!!.
ReplyDeletePsn gtashnik-igor ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ReplyDeleteShould’ve just asked why do you like the PS3 would’ve gotten better responses tbh since it’s clear that money is the reason why they don’t upgrade
ReplyDeleteWho still play ps3 or xbox 360
ReplyDeleteDo people still play ps3 in 2019.....
ReplyDeleteMe who cant even afford a ps3 and stuck with a wii😐😐
WE BROKE NIGGA WE BROKE
ReplyDeletewhat I wanna know is 2020
ReplyDeleteOld but gold
ReplyDeleteDam! You remind me of a toxic 9 year old.
ReplyDeleteLol he froze u 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 @on gta4
ReplyDeleteYEah I'm playing ps3 but man people don't like you
ReplyDeleteIt's kinda sad to see these people playing PS3 because they can't afford a PS4 :-/ I hope they have a great time with their PS3!
ReplyDeleteIts because it's for free
ReplyDeleteJust cause a new console comes out, that doesn't mean you have to buy as soon as it comes out. This is the exact definition of people that I hate. Making a stupid video about why people play PS3 over a decade after the console came out. Maybe they don't have the money, maybe they like PS3 games more, or they just don't want a PS4. This guy is just making a stupid video to pay his rent.
ReplyDeletePS3 is free online to play, and you can find them for dirt cheap. I picked up a ps3 at a thrift shop for $30 and it’s the old school ps2 comparability unit.
ReplyDeletePeople play because it's still a good console with good games
ReplyDeleteYou seriously acted like a prick there whining like a lil bitch why no one had mics
ReplyDeleteI definitely can't play online anymore because I modded my PS3
ReplyDeletelike jailbrake console and moding ...
ReplyDeleteMe Who Doesn't Even Own A Console 👀😮
ReplyDeleteA minute in and this vid gets me right in my feels. I find it amusing how as technology advanced, microphones became cheaper, no one uses them anymore. When I played MW2 at it's release, everyone had mics., it was the shit, nowadays, it's rare. Why for Battlefield I get that if everyone had a mic. and was talking, it'd be way too much, so they separate by Squad, but the thing is, finding a Squad with even one other mic.-er is hard, so limiting it is pointless. I don't always wear a mic., one 'cause chances are no one else has one on anyways, or because I'm just trying to do a trophy or some shit and just playing to get it over with, but I miss the mic. days. It isn't even due to people not having mics., because if you ever call a fucker out for not having or using a mic., piss them off because they're a shit teammate and not helping, then they will pop that bitch on just to call you out and prove they do have a mic. and aren't just poor fuckers still saving up for one.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment