As the PS4 life cycle comes to an end, there are a few games that have yet to be released. In fact, there are also a lot of PS3 games we are still waiting for! The long development of a title is not good news, and soon it will be labeled as vaporware. So let's take a look at all of the PlayStation vaporware that might still have a chance to fight. (But let's be realistic, it doesn't look too good).
Support me on Patreon if you want! Every bit helps!
https://www.patreon.com/MysticRyan?ty=h
Follow me on Twitch!
http://www.twitch.tv/MysticRB
Follow me on Twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/MysticRyan
Follow me on Instagram!
https://instagram.com/mysticryan/
Music by Ryan Little:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheR4C2010/featured
A big THANK YOU to these wonderful Patreon supporters!
Austin Becker
Jonny Sturtz
James Fletcher
James Hutchinson
Anthony Gallagher
Michael
Jason Moore
Ben philips
Playing
Dennis R. Huggins Jr.
Tom quinn
Josh Barker
Joe Frantik
spencer sorensen
Craig O’grady
Michael Wallace
Ben lindey
Jarryd Howard
Scott Funderburk
Brian Sorn
Harrison
Tarik
# PS4 # PS3 #Gaming.
We need some more good semi-relistic games like Agent, and The Getaway 3, and 6 Days In Fallujah, etc. I, personally, can't get into total fantasy games.
ReplyDeleteI thought Beyond Good and Evil 2 was fine? We got gameplay early last year showing off the game being open world to the extend that you could travel to other planets and such...everyone speculated right off the bat that it was a PS5 game though. So if we don't see something at E3 this year, saying it's coming 2021...then I'd probably start to consider development hell for it.
ReplyDeleteBioMutant might be another one though...we haven't heard a thing about it since it was revealed in 2018, and it looked damned impressive
Minecragt
ReplyDeletedamn I completely forgot about deep down
ReplyDeleteOld school streetfighters they’re probably made
ReplyDeleteI’m waiting for super Mario 65
ReplyDeleteDidn't getaway eventually become a PSVR mini-game?
ReplyDeletedoes lbp4 count?
ReplyDeleteman, if deep down released I would have bought a PS4
ReplyDeleteWhat the hell is with all the “Days” titles...?
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting and waiting and waiting for Wild to drop.
ReplyDeleteI think we might eventually get a Getaway reboot or something, because after Blood & Truth this year SCE London was hiring staff for an unannounced action game (when I read this I went to add new info to the wiki).
ReplyDeleteI'm saying reboot because B&T was meant to be Getaway 3 - that and the fact that too much time has passed from the original makes me think only a fresh start is actually feasible.
What happened to Dead Island 2?
ReplyDeleteThey've shown quite a bit more of Beyond Good and Evil 2 than what was implied here, including "gameplay". Granted, they appear to be more like prototypes than a real game, but they were unbelievably impressive and absolutely realtime. Stating that the last we've heard of it was the 2017 re-reveal is wildly misleading. That said, I def don't expect it to come out any time soon, and if it does it will def be a PS5 game.
ReplyDeleteThe funny thing about AGENT is that it was supposed to be "compensation" to SONY for the fact that GTA IV was made multiplatform. They also lost L.A NOIRE as an exclusive, too.
ReplyDeleteI wish Beyond Good and Evil 2 made it out as shown back in 2008. I HATED everything about that trailer for the new game. The characters were irritating as hell and the idiotic SWEARING! It was like one of those horrible MANGA Video dubs from the 90's.
I remember joking years ago that The Last Guardian would be a PS4 relase day game. It didn't even make THAT! But I adored every second, it was worth the wait.
As for the London Studios games, it sucks that they were reduced to making shovelware. Some variety on the PS3/4 would have been nice! I wish SONY Japan would revive, too! I miss SONY's Japanese games so much. Back in the PS1/2 days, obviously they dominated the releases but thanks to the PSP and VITA, we got practically nothing from Japan on the PS3/4. So many great games were wasted on the PSP. They deserved a better system and also a bigger audience. Too bad SCEJ didn't buy all those companies they worked with during the PS1 and 2 days. LEVEL 5 being the biggest loss. Maybe they would still be making big games like Ni no Kuni instead of 3DS kiddie junk. They are one of the only decent Japanese developers left, capable of making big time games. I would have loved a new RPG series from them, or a new Poplocrois Monogatari game like the last cel shaded PS2 game. There is another license SONY Japan abandoned! Now reduced to, guess what?! Mobile trash! I wonder if all those people that have been expecting a Legend of Dragoon remake since the PS3 days will be alive to see it? I highly doubt it.
What about dead island 2
ReplyDeleteEight Days would have been great and GetAway 3 xp
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering about deep down a few days ago
ReplyDeleteWhat about dead island 2?
ReplyDeleteOverlord 3
ReplyDeleteStalker 3
That's a good one.
ReplyDeletehttps://blog.naver.com/7heppy7
Lost soul aside
ReplyDeleteI like how you mention dead island because techland made another game on this list but you never mention dead island 2. It had a reveal trailer and gameplay trailer and was said to come out bet years later we've heard nothing.
ReplyDeleteKingdom under fire 2 finally came out
ReplyDeleteWhat about dead island 2
ReplyDeleteWhen I exit full screen on mobile ur shirt is tripy
ReplyDeleteWhen, not if HL3 comes out, youre all going to feel real silly! Can't mock the all powerful Valvetrain
ReplyDeletedead island 2
ReplyDelete4:16 I LOST
ReplyDeleteDefinitely still waiting for Dead Island 2
ReplyDeleteDead island2
ReplyDeleteCan you do a video on the failure that is PS2 on PS4?
ReplyDeleteDid Russia close or the game??
ReplyDeleteYes! Deep down! I still check up on that game to this day. It looked so cool back in the day
ReplyDeleteWhere is gta4 for ps4
ReplyDeleteMax Payne 3 remastered please
ReplyDeleteStill waiting for us phantasy star online 2
ReplyDeleteI knew about the Japaneses resistance ad. Only because back in the day I was a Resistance fan and kept searching internet news about it.
ReplyDeleteThe is geek and he'll of crate. Then the answer was no..... The many factors. The October challenges and cool. The many got his vest on and provide it video. (Aromas showed up kitten).....
ReplyDeleteOne that you missed but we don’t actually know much about is heavenly sword 2
ReplyDeleteI still want to know what’s happened to agent?
ReplyDeletelol ps3
ReplyDeletelittle big planet hub
ReplyDeleteDuring an interview with Eurogamer in November 2019 (primarily focussed on Street Fighter V), Ono responded to a mention of Deep Down, saying that despite its long absence, the game "[has] not been completely given up on"
ReplyDeleteI want funorb.com back bitches
ReplyDeletePost a Comment