Hey guys, it's your boy Loyboy4599 here! Thank you very much for watching my videos!
I really appreciate! If you could love and subscribe! Also comment on your Gamertags on my videos if you want to play with me and my friends!
Donations: To donate to Loyboy4599, click on the link below.
https://youtube.streamlabs.com/UCN5QhLwOsiOW6PBqUHoaBQQ
Each donation receives a cry and during the gifts, the names of the donor are placed several times in the gift for each $ 1.00 (each dollar equals one additional entry.
Example. $ 1 = 1 additional entry, $ 5 = 5 additional entries.) And so on.
GO SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAME FRIENDS TO SEE THEIR VIDEOS AND GAME CONTENT!
Cujo-kills - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPtqXoV0EUDnNhgWNSfzv3w
Naytheboss_2020 - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeHq_MbSt6XpF4Wj66WReWA
RCDJJ1111 - https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCUdHkOjlQxtKu6Qa8x-nu7A
Sinistraloceans1 - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCluGLZuqEEHiHiKztcwTCLA
This is my play team and subscribing to them supports me and my team itself!
Thanks for all the support!
And I will catch you on my next video!
______________________________________________________
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
(DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THESE AWESOME LINKS)
Donate to Loyboy4599 - https://twitch.streamlabs.com/loyboy4599
______________________________________________________
Loyboy4599 website - loyboy4599.weebly.com
______________________________________________________
Loyboy4599's YouTube channel - https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCN5QhLwOsiOW6PBqUHoaBQQ
______________________________________________________
Loyboy4599's Twitch channel - https: //twitch.tv.loyboy4599
______________________________________________________.
Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkeeee
ReplyDeleteGreat video
ReplyDeleteWAY BACK IN THE DAY LMAO
ReplyDeleteHere are 5 features I want
ReplyDelete1: Backwards Compatibility
2: Custom Themes and Backgrounds
3: Folders for Games Section
4: PSN ID Change Without Payment
5: More and Better Organise Options and Features
Makes sense tho that once they stop making xbox360 and PS3 systems to release a update that allows you to play all physical games on the Xbox one and ps4 makes sense but doesn't mean they will after all how can they get you to buy games you already owned if they do it that wayNo one wants to rebuy games they already own just so they can save space by the owner selling their xbox360 and or PS3 lucky my PS3 library is small I perfered xbox360 which I have 70 games for and I checked the Wikipedia xbox369 game list and less then a handful of the games I own on 360 are xbox0ne compatible what a jokeI have assassins creed rogue and black flag but only the assissians creed 1 & 2 are compatible what a joke Lucky I only own 15 PS3 games of which are the entire God of war PS3 collection and sports games and beyond two souls Got sports games for the ps move feature only got PS3 for God of war and beyond two souls so least I won't have to buy a huge library so it's gonna be ps4 I'm upgrading to,Yea it's been out for years but the first year I waited for bugs to be worked out and most the ps4 games were also on xbox360 and PS3 anyway so there was no rush in getting it in my opinion even now there's only a small list of ps4/Xbox one games I want and unfortaunly I have to miss out on either God of war or halo unless they do like I said they should when they stop making the PS3 system then release a update to play physical games the one that decides to do that first will win the war one which is better ps or Xbox Idk why ps doesn't do that or least start doing that becuz their ps2 played ps1 and it has nothing to do with hardware as some ppl say it would the games for PS3 and ps4 are both bluray format, I think Xbox is still using the failed HD format for their games but wouldn't need hardware it be software The system can play CDs right? Then it can play ps1 it can play DVDs? Then it can play ps2 and it plays blurays then it can play PS3/ps4 just software which you can find software to play nes snes etc emulators on ur ps2 and there's a software hack for PS3 to do the same (bans u from PlayStation online no big deal, and not really a ban just if your game requires a update it wipes the hack so if you do emulators on PS3 wait till PS3 is no longer updated
ReplyDeletePlayStation is not a backwards compatibility solution doesn't matter how Sony try to dress it up. It's corporate blackmail and people should refuse to use the service on principle. We've been here before with Sony. There is no appetite on the part of Sony to fix the problem as PlayStation Now provides them with a considerable revenue stream. If they were being genuine about redressing the problem, they could easily fix the problem. PlayStation Now could be configured to look at the disk licence and if valid allow PS4 users to play the streamed game off of the NOW service free from taking out a subscription. Why don't they, because they are greed corporate slim without any morals or principles. I for one will never buy any Sony product again until they find a backbone and fix the problems they have caused.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment