HomeAssassin's Creed PS4: How to digitally upgrade your PS3 games FreeDown 4:38 AM 20 Comments We show you how to upgrade your PlayStation 3 games to the PlayStation 4 version of the same game using the digital upgrade plan. . Tags Assassin's Creed Assassin's creed 4 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag digital upgrades digitally functionality Games ign improve PC Playstation 3 Playstation 4 PS3 ps4 Upgrade Wii U Xbox 360 Xbox One Facebook Twitter
does this work with all games..?
ReplyDeleteWtf, why don't I have a "ps3 to ps4" button.
ReplyDeleteTy
ReplyDeleteWhere is this option now I cant find it in the store
ReplyDeleteDoes this still work
Does that mean i can play CSGO on ps4? i bought the CSGO game on ps3 and i was wondering if there is CSGO on ps4 i would expect it to be updated.
ReplyDeleteWhy didn’t they just make it backwards compatible
ReplyDeleteQuestion: I did this year's ago and a couple months ago installed a harddrive with more memory and now it's gone. Do I have to do it again and if so will I even be able to? Will the option still be in the ps store?
ReplyDeleteI wonder what will happen when the ps5 comes out. F this
ReplyDeleteBut i only have the disk
ReplyDeleteWhat if it’s 2018? Can I still do something like this?
ReplyDeleteI want to know how to transfer all the digital games I got for my ps3 to the ps4
ReplyDeleteThis’s exactly why I jailbreak my ps4 FUCKYOU Sony ,I used to buy games but you’re out of control.
ReplyDeletewhy do you need a hard copy can you use a digital copy?
ReplyDeletePlease respond if you have the answer
Can I install Assassin's creed 3 on ps4?
ReplyDeleteSo I have a ps4 only if I want to play let's say modern warfare can I just download it from the PlayStation store and download it for ps4
ReplyDeleteWhat if it DIGITAL
ReplyDeleteDislike
ReplyDeleteSadly my phisical games doesn't have them
ReplyDeleteI STILL HAVE MY PS3 CONSOLE SO I THINK I WILL PLAY FOR FREE.
ReplyDeleteWhat if u bought it digital
ReplyDeletePost a Comment