PS5 could be dominated by Xbox Game Pass - Inside Gaming Daily



I'm really sorry for this miniature :(

Buy our shirt!
https://is.gd/u3xCtA

Follow us on twitter!
http://twitter.com/briangaar
http://twitter.com/handsomemaster2
http://twitter.com/mc_lotta
http://twitter.com/snackary_
http://twitter.com/InsideGaming

sources:
[Twitter] @ Wario64 https://tinyurl.com/yg4gsau5
[Reset Era] NDP results for December 2020: change the best-selling console of 2020 by units and income, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate best-selling game of December https://tinyurl.com/yfczgzo6
[The Washington Post] Xbox Game Pass pleads in favor of the Microsoft games subscription service https://tinyurl.com/v2ftqpe
[Youtube, IGN] Grounded - Official trailer | X019 https://tinyurl.com/yehqfwbq
[Player2] The State of Xbox First Party Studios - 2020 Edition https://tinyurl.com/yhugeg4c
[Stevivor] Spencer: Xbox Game Pass doesn't “burn money to win customers” https://tinyurl.com/ygrn5ert
[Polygon] Sony will acquire Insomniac Games https://tinyurl.com/yzr63trv.

50 Comments

  1. I hope, finally make the Sony fanboys shut the hell up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Them ANIME ACES!!! oh no its the Inside Aces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only watch these videos when I’m high asf I don’t really understand much but the way they act makes me happy 😆 they probably have their own problems but they seem so carefree

    ReplyDelete
  4. stop wearing bandannas, it's stupid.. even cowboys don't wear that shit lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Xbox game pass was an amazing deal for a PC user like myself. I traded in 3 years of gold for 3 years of game pass and I already got my moneys worth in 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG DID U GUYS SEE THE TITLE LOLOLOLOLDJFKHA<FH<KJHFAH (it's a youtube glitch enjoy the vid!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, Connor is fuckin hilarious. Can we have an Inside Gaming comment segment on Comment Show/Openhaus?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to xbot helper, please choose your excuse;)

    A-) xCloud will make it 4X better.
    B-) Who cares, we have Halos,Gears & Forzas.
    C-) We don't need new IP's, Backwards comp is all we need.
    D-) iTs a StRaTeGy jUsT yOu wAiT!!!!!!!1111
    E-) I don't care about more games, powah is more important.
    F-) We don't care about global sales, 70 million miles of rubber were burned in Forza Horizon.
    G-) Gamepass is the best value.(if you like AA's,indies, old games and rinse and repeat games like halo,forza & gears)
    H-) We don't care about VR, we have Kinect...oh wait, never mind...
    I-) Senua's 2 will shit on all Sony's first party exclusives.
    J-) Wait until E3

    ReplyDelete
  9. For the games on game pass do you have to download each game? Or is it like a Netflix concept?

    ReplyDelete
  10. no hate, but did the xbox one really lose? wii u remember?

    ReplyDelete
  11. lil buddy w/ glasses desperately needs an aesthetic coach

    ReplyDelete
  12. So... I could see game pass having an issue in the sense of time constraints. Most people I've talked to who use game pass (myself included) pay for it but feel "rushed" to play it? It's hard to pinpoint but I feel myself wanting to finish each game as opposed to enjoying each game. It's gotten me to consider hopping off the subscription in order to attempt to enjoy games again. It may just be me and the feeling may not go away, but I feel it's a step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Play station should start using Roman numerals just to mess with people

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have PC with 1070, PS4, Xbox one X. The thing I dont have is time. I goto work at 10 AM and come back at 6 PM. I hardly get 1-2 hours a day except friday night (incase im not drunk that night). LIFEEEE ! :<

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its a good deal xbox game pass but playstation exclusives will always trump it

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's all about games library for me, and always will be. Multi-platform games are a wash, so who has better exlcusives? Sony's house of developers have a huge leg up on MS for exclusives at this point. Unless that changes, I'm a PS5 owner on day one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yet isn't the PS5 supposed to be fully backward compatible all the way back to PS1?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everyone is high as hell in this video

    ReplyDelete
  19. I seem to remember Microsoft saying that game sales to game pass members have actually increased. Maybe it has something to do with increased engagement.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So Game pass is different to services like Netflix they release the base game and then DLC and micro transactions are charged so the more people you get playing the more money you make.

    ReplyDelete
  21. last bit was very funny! mama mama papa no hdmi

    ReplyDelete
  22. IG: * annoying frog *
    Me: "BREEE BUHBEE BUHEE BREE!"

    ReplyDelete
  23. is that guy wearing a handkerchief like its 1865 and he eye'n old man fred's horse? da fuq? dude, you need to dress your damn self, tell wardrobe to leave you alone.

    ReplyDelete
  24. From 10:40 to 11:30 had to be the best improv bit I’ve seen here on IG ever. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Do you guys have gameplay vids you can share? I'm starting to get used to everyone who is now doing the IGD, but what made me love some of the previous was watching their gameplay hijinks.
    Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ok hold up... Somebody needs to explain that thumbnail!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nope! Gamepass can't even dominate Nintendo Switch, imagine dominating the Beast that will be PS5.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These three need to be in a funhaus video

    ReplyDelete
  29. It’s a matter of cost vs value. With how much games cost these days the game pass is beyond worth its value

    ReplyDelete
  30. I can't believe Connor outed Brian like that! XD

    ReplyDelete
  31. NEW LAPTOP
    1:02 CRAZY FROG
    BRIAN...
    4:05 LMAO CONOR
    JAMES HALP
    50 EXTRA HOLES
    DAYS GONE

    ReplyDelete
  32. i feel bad that i miss the old crew but ngl these guys are actually jokes

    ReplyDelete
  33. Could be dominated by Xbox Game Pass...? Hmmm. Last I checked PS still has the blockbuster exclusives. Gamepass or not ...
    The PS5 won't be dominated by the Xbox. Sorry to tell you guys. I'm not trying to be a hater here. But Microsoft needs to spend more time on their exclusives in order to even break even with Playstation. These big blockbuster games like Red Dead, Last of Us, Cyberpunk, Witcher 3, Last of Us 2, Horizon Zero Dawn... They all take many years to develope. MS is over here releasing Forza and Gears games up the ass in no time. They will never have the exclusivity success of games like Last of Us or Zelda Breath of the Wild, Witcher 3, Cyberpunk, Red Dead or GTA when they are releasing games to fast. We shouldn't see a Gears 6 until 2025 or later... But my guess is, MS will release one on this new Xbox within a year or two, and it will be the same mediocre game we have all seen time and time again... Exclusives sell consoles, not subscriptions. Just look at the numbers from Switch and PS4... Or be a hater and tell me how I'm wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  34. PSNow is trash, doesn't upscale their PS3/PS2/PS1 to 4K. XBOX1X is a 4K Xbox 360/Xbox Original.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Patrick looks like CHEF from apocalypse now

    ReplyDelete
  36. I own non of these consoles but watching these three and comical!! 💯👍🏽👍🏽

    ReplyDelete
  37. I don't have anything against these guys they're good too.but they can't replace the old crew.

    ReplyDelete
  38. The Mama and Papa bit was amazing quality content form IG

    ReplyDelete
  39. "The PS5 Could Be Dominated By Xbox Game Pass - Inside Gaming Daily" Just like How gamepass has Pushed Microsoft COMFORTABLY into first place this gen? (Just kidding, that's sarcasm, they are coming in dead last now that the switch has sold more + like the Ps4, just has far better games) Im loving this narrativre that Power +Gamepass = ToTaL DoMiNaTiOn (meanwhile, back in reality...) Typical Xbox fanboy wishful thinking. Gamepass

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post