On my ps4 i had my friend account bt accidentally it's vanish now i can't play any games it locked and i don't have his pass.... What will i do plz brother let me know
Just downloaded sonic and borderlands on ps plus. They say they are locked. My other ps plus games work fine. When I try to launch sonic I get this error code (CE-32809-2)
My son’s account got locked on his PS4 and it’s been locked for weeks. He was already the primary account and all licenses were restored. Still locked. 3 weeks and counting...
I would really appreciate if someone can gameshare me gta 5. I really dont have nothing to offer but if you could do me this favor i would honestly appreciate it.
My gamer tag is xXGam3rBossXx_ Happy new years! :)
SUPPORT ME ON https://www.patreon.com/MonkeyFlop Become a Member: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Pp...
ReplyDeleteCHEAP PS4 GAMES: http://amzn.to/2Bo0eLT
MonkeyFlop Gear!!! http://shop.spreadshirt.com/monkeyflop
Follow me: https://www.twitch.tv/monkeyflop
http://instagram.com/monkeyflop1
https://twitter.com/monkeyflop
https://www.facebook.com/monkeyflop
My Second Channel https://www.youtube.com/fanfreakingwr...
PSN: MonkeyFlop Nintendo Switch Friend Code Sw-3551-0016-7533
If it’s not working type in «all games locked on ps4 (CE-32809-2)» on YouTube and watch the video from Nalyo gaming. Worked for me!
ReplyDeleteHy bro
ReplyDeleteOn my ps4 i had my friend account bt accidentally it's vanish now i can't play any games it locked and i don't have his pass.... What will i do plz brother let me know
ReplyDeleteThanks this helped a lot
ReplyDeleteI purchased a theme online and it says it’s locked does it still work?
ReplyDeleteThanks so much man really appreciate it
ReplyDeleteI didn’t understand what was happening
This guy is a fool. He can barely speak without slurring. Don't waste your time watching this idiot.
ReplyDeleteThe answer is.. you just got to wait...he doesn't say anything else. Get this fuckin idiot off you tube.
ReplyDeleteIt says you have another ps4 activated as your primary but i dont have another ps4 wth what do i do?
ReplyDeleteGuys I bought two games but their locked and when I click on the games it shows a massage that the application cannot be started
ReplyDeletehow long is the wait
ReplyDeleteThanks it helped alot
ReplyDeleteYou talked to much
ReplyDeleteIt says the game is locked but I bough the game please help
ReplyDeleteJust downloaded sonic and borderlands on ps plus. They say they are locked. My other ps plus games work fine. When I try to launch sonic I get this error code (CE-32809-2)
ReplyDeleteI bought the free montly games and they are locked with PS plus even when I have PS plus
ReplyDeleteWhat does PlayStation Plus Lock Down mean on a Game
ReplyDeleteWho’s had this happen to them recently and this doesn’t work for me
ReplyDeleteCan you unlock games that aren’t yours ?
ReplyDeleteTHANKS! i will smash that like buten
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDeletePsn: Ghxnim
ReplyDeleteGameshare with me. Watch my video to see all my games
.
No scammers please
Psn: Ghxnim
ReplyDeleteGameshare with me. Watch my video to see all my games
.
No scammers please
Activate the psn account that purchased the games.
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem but the account that does hold the licence for games is suspended help
ReplyDeleteSomeone please game share me 2k19 nba😔
ReplyDeleteMy son’s account got locked on his PS4 and it’s been locked for weeks. He was already the primary account and all licenses were restored. Still locked. 3 weeks and counting...
ReplyDeleteI Got 90 Games to offer!
ReplyDelete🔹My kik: PAXMAXTER
If I keep try to activate my ps4 and then my games get locked out. How long will it stay locked?
ReplyDeleteCan it get unlocked by it self like after some time?
ReplyDeleteFuuuckkk ps4 Ps3 is best
ReplyDeleteDo you guys wanna share games on ps4?
ReplyDeleteHow about ps plus locked games
ReplyDeleteWhy yall talk so much bruh.
ReplyDeleteDayumm
Thank you
ReplyDeletewhat if i’m using someone’s else account for plus and they’re games get locked
ReplyDeleteWhat about ps4 locked games I have my plus account primary but I cant get my other account games its locked with a plus symbol
ReplyDeleteWhat theme is that on your background called ?
ReplyDeleteYou are a legend i freaking love u DUDE UR A LEGEND U HELPED ME ALOT ALOT THX SO MUCH
ReplyDeletei have gang beasts and minecraft and more but if anybody is interested my psn is Diego_Eats_Ass
ReplyDeleteOh shit bro your a goat it really work let me just hit that like and subscribe button maybe even the notification button
ReplyDeleteThans bro ur a legend
ReplyDeleteSo Does My Friends Account Got To Be Deactivated On His Ps4 And Activated His Account On My Ps4 Then Download Games From His Library???
ReplyDeleteI would really appreciate if someone can gameshare me gta 5. I really dont have nothing to offer but if you could do me this favor i would honestly appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteMy gamer tag is xXGam3rBossXx_ Happy new years! :)
Gameshare red dead redemption 2
ReplyDeletePost a Comment