PSN End of Year Sale Cheap PS4 Games



End of year sale PSN Cheap PS4 Games NEW CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/gameonmonkeyflop
Become a member: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8PpujutVuhTFMZZnZS462A/join

CHEAP GAMES PS4: https://amzn.to/2LCtoK8 Affiliate link
MonkeyFlop Gear !!! http://shop.spreadshirt.com/monkeyflop

Follow me on Instagram @ MonkeyFlop1
Follow @MonkeyFlop on Twitter, Twitch, Facebook or just search for MonkeyFlop

My Wrestling Channel https://www.youtube.com/fanfreakingwrestling



#MonkeyFlop # PS4 #PlayStation.

34 Comments

  1. Man I missed out as I only figured out Witcher was on sale last minute like 6 hours before it ended and I never ended up getting it which sucked because I really wanted it. F now it’s back to 50$ (Australian)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monkeyflop, you're a lifesaver!! (and money-in-my-wallet-saver too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of those rpgs you were sleeping on I'd at least suggest rogue galaxy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already got Days gone, Nioh, Yakuza 0, Witcher 3 waiting for me to play. What order do you recommend?

    Also, contemplating which to buy between Shadow of the Colossus, Beyond Two Souls, Wolfenstein New Order and Resogun

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the little nightmares bundle, I bought it and it didn’t come with the dlcs to be available to download lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shadow of Mordor GOTY $5 + Mad Max $5 + Wolfenstein The New Order $5 + The Order 1886 $5 + God Eater Resurrection $5 + Mortal Kombat XL $7or8? + Mr&Ms Pacman $3something

    = $39 HEAVENLY WELL SPENT (edit I've only completed Middle Earth and pacmans😱)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the walk-through MonkeyFlop*

    ReplyDelete
  8. End of the year sale doesn't even exist, in my country all it is is Christmas Deals so maybe you should actually mention that it's a different sales in other Countries oh and half of these games aren't even in the Christmas sale

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for doing this video Scott 😎 I was trying to look at it earlier and didn't have enough time. You always do a good job and it just feels like hanging out with a friend. There are some insane deals in there and after they just had a sale that was good! Watch dogs season pass jumped out at me for 6.49 cuz I never got it and that really cheap for all the stuff it gives you. Peace bro

    ReplyDelete
  10. No to fallout or GTA for Jan. My partner likes and plays both, we have both. but not my kinda games (he doesn't have ps+ only I do and as I said we already have them lol).

    ReplyDelete
  11. End of the Year 😁 im just gonna be playing my games.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I finally bought Horizon zero Dawn. I hope I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is a Reddit post that sorts it by metacritic and percentages too

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought bo3 deluxe, bo4 deluxe, ac origins, ac odyssey, re4, re5, re2

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought bo3 deluxe, bo4 deluxe, ac origins, ac odyssey, re4, re5, re2

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello LAAADIIIES ANNND GENTLEMEN welcome to the comment section.

    ReplyDelete
  17. tekken 7 is the best fighting game in the market

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ya i usually watch youtube on my ps4 but rn im on my phone

    ReplyDelete
  19. SO MANY GAMES ALREADY but may pickup mad max. Have no idea what i’m doing at the end of the year, but probably same thing as always.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'll have to watch on a TV next time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Might get something thx for the update

    ReplyDelete
  22. If you think quiplash is a fun multiplayer. Try Speedrunners. It's a crazy fast paced 4 player game. You will have the room in heated competition as everyone is racing for the last place on screen. It's SUPER FUN. Don't sleep on it. For $2.50. it's a steal. Wish they included the dlc though. Some of the costumes are awesome. I bought them personally

    ReplyDelete
  23. I spent a lot of money on these two sales, but I'm very happy with my growing collection.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm going to buy AC black flag and MGS5. Im waiting for LA Noire and sleeping dogs to come on sale. Thanks for your video!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So guys I need help I wanna add either Days Gone or Metro Exodus to Horizon Zero Dawn. Which of the two would you suggest I add to Horizon zero Dawn?

    ReplyDelete
  26. do we get end of year sale in asia too?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post